So, this mental Saudi event coming up...

David

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CTXRussomark said:

Are you able to watch live shows from the start on the Network when they're still in progress? Or if you're an hour late have you essentially missed that hour until it goes up On Demand after the fact?

You can watch it from the start, gives you the option to watch it live or start it from the beginning 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, bigfoote said:

As far as I remember if you join "in progress" you can click back to the start, be aware spoilers are a risk with that method.

Nah, when you click on it, "Watch from beginning" is an option. Mine fucked up at Mania though and started just as Charlotte had beaten Asuka.

Apologies for live dicsussion but with 45 mins to go, that stadium is empty.

Are kick off shows always this fucking shit?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Meant to say looking at the photos of that dinner, how dapper does Undertaker scrub up?

Only by comparison to Kurt Angle rocking the Ric Flair Special of a polo neck with a blazer. He looks like a middle aged biker wearing his one job interview suit for a wedding, with the first tie he found on the rack.

I wondered if it’s been left empty for people to use for prayers?  There wouldn’t be enough space to do it at their normal seats & it’d take ages for them to all leave & get back 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Yeah, very few seats on the floor. Stadium is massive though.

Hide contents

image.png.1205811bf57ecbe7757f1f2dd2e8255c.png

It reminds me of the old baseball stadium shows they the old territories used to run, what with the empty floor space. Can't see it helping the atmosphere...

I certainly don’t condone live chat.

I have come here solely to discuss how much I’m looking forward to a massive Royal Rumble and am really invested in who wins the inaugural ‘Mental Saudi Gold’ Trophy.

Oh, and Jim Ross looks fucking terrible.

Even though he's not up to much in that dinner video, Triple H always gives off the air that he'd kind of say the daft shit all of us would like to say if he could. Like when he was in that McMahon family photo with Trump and his face just screamed "yeah, this guy's an absolute horror, but I've married into insanity."

Him and Shane specifically give off the air that when something stinks, they know it, but it's business. 

And in more Jolly Boys Outing hilarity...

Archived