The 2018 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery Results Are In

Glenryck Pilchards

Apologies for the tardiness, I decided to watch the Rumble last night at my friend's bar so didn't do my usual viewing style with a notepad and two stopwatches. Add to that I had to put my car in for it's MOT and the little nipper has been a sod all night. 

I haven't quite finished working out all the scores for the corresponding numbers that have been picked, so I don't know who the winner is yet. However it should be announced before midnight. What I can share with you now is the points that have been generated for each number 

The Women's Rumble

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwODk3Ml83MDgwNTc3

The best winning combination was 1, 14, 22, 25, 27. No one had this combination. Despite winning the rumble Asuka scored a relatively low 35 points. This was largely only chalking 3 eliminations and being the 4th longest entrant in the Rumble. Michelle McCool and Nia Jax both managed to get three eliminations within 60 seconds of entering the ring which earned both 18 points in total (12 for House On Fire and 6 for those eliminations)

There was two "You Stupid Idiot" awards which went to Mickie James and Naomi. Mickie's was plain to see however I have decided that Naomi deserves to get the 10 point penalty after pulling a 'Kofi' she climbed to the top rope, was caught by Nia Jax and promptly dumped out of the ring. Also at the same point Nia was the only competitor in the ring so my decision was to award her the  Tiffany award for standing tall in the ring. 

Only Vickie Guerrero managed to get the Bushwhacker Luke award after being eliminated in under a minute. Her 'Legend' award pretty much offsets it leaving her with -1. The other 'legends' who received three points were Lita, Trish Stratus, Molly Holly, Kelly x2, Beth Phoenix, Jacqueline, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool and Brie Bella. Brie was awarded it as her status was retired prior to the Rumble. Nikki however was still listed as a member of SmackDown and was not awarded the 3 points. The NXT points went to Ember Moon and Kairi Sane.

The Men's Rumble

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTAyMF83MDgwNzIx

*edit - I was unable to embed the images. Sorry about that!

The best combination was 2, 14, 20, 27 and 28. No one had this combination, but one person was quite close! Of course Nakamura was the highest scoring entrant, he was in the Rumble for the second longest time, scored three eliminations (one of which was under 60 seconds) and gained the big 25 points for winning it. 

Rey Mysterio has clocked up the highest ever score for a surprise entrant since the inception of the Rumble Lottery scoring a mighty 14 points. Jinder Mahal scored quite highly despite having a short spell in the Rumble thanks to dispatching 2/3rds of the New Day. 

There was four recipients of the Bushwhacker Luke award. They go to Corbin, Hurricane, Sheamus and Heath Slater. The latter is a bit contentious as he was prone on the floor for over 10 minutes but I don't start the clock on a competitor until they actually enter the ring for the first time. Saying that though he did eliminate Sheamus which means he has a positive score of 2 points. Sheamus' quick exit to save his mohawk was offset by his double duty bonus. 

There was one winner of the 'Stupid Idiot' Award which goes to Aiden English. 

Overall Best Winning Numbers

2, 14, 25, 27 and 28. No one has that selection 

The worst selection was 3, 4, 11, 13 and 26 which would have been a grand total of -8 points. Fortunately no one has that selection.

Hopefully the wife won't nag me too much in the next hour but the final results should be up as soon as possible. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

5 - Slater (2) - Gutted on him getting Bushwackered but the house on fire totally helps. / Lita (7)

9 - Big E (5) / Wilson (5)

12 - Woods (5) - Bloody missing trombones. / Molly Holly (9)

22 - English (-10) He didn't climb the ropes did he, I thought Finn caught him, put him on the top rope and then pushed him over? / Nia Jax (23)

30 - Ziggler (6) / Trish (14)

8 Points in the men's, 58 in the women's. I knew I enjoyed the women's match more. And if English did go and put himself on the top rope then Rusev Day can get to absolute fuck.

On 02/01/2018 at 6:58 PM, bigfoote said:

6, 12, 16, 17, 27

Kairi Sane, NXT, 3 points

Molly Holly, Legend, 9 points

Vickie Guerrero, -1 points

Carmella, 2 points

Nikki Bella, 23 points

Total = 36 points

Saved from disaster by a Bella, Kairi doing nothing much more than a decent elbow drop, Carmella making noise, and Vickie "the third Bushwhacker" Guerrero

Men

Elias, 3

Xavier Woods, 5

Kofi, 7

Jinder, 12

Mysterio, 14

Total = 41

My new High Score, helped massively by 2 New Day, and one masked luchador, disappointed to not get more from Elias, and Jinder being hindered by pancakes.

Here are the results for the Men's Royal Rumble Lottery: 

Top Half

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTIwMl83MDgxMTI0

Bottom Half

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTIwM183MDgxMTI1

The runaway winner is @Grecian who scored a massive 121 points. He was the only person to achieve triple figures in the Men's event. In 2nd place is @hbk4life and taking the bronze medal is critically acclaimed author and podcaster @Liam O'Rourke

The wooden spoon winner is @FailedPromoter who finds himself beneath three Dads. 

Now for the Women's event:

Top half

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTIxN183MDgxMTUw

Bottom Half

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTIxOV83MDgxMTYy

Top of the shop is @jamespc however he does not win the Women's trophy (I will explain shortly.) That honour goes to @Bradyisgod22 who scored 84 points. @Setalight was 3rd with 81 points and forum favourite @air_raid finished in a respectable 4th place.

The wooden spoon goes to @sj5522 who scored -12 points. Which saved the blushes of @Alex Wright Mark and @Divorced Dad who were also in negative figures. 

And now for the big prize - The Overall Winner

Top Half 

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTIzNl83MDgxMTg5

Bottom Half 

https://CBBean.tinytake.com/sf/MjMwOTIzOF83MDgxMTkx

The overall winner for 2018 is jamespc who scored 173 points.  in second place is Men's winner Grecian and in third is @The King Of Swing

Divorced Dad will be starting proceedings as his other half's picks were shocking and gifted him the overall wooden spoon with a pitiful 14 points. 

So there we have it for another year. All of our winners will receive a Bossy and some wrestling swag courtesy of @Kaz Hayashi. As there was prizes at stake I thought it was only fair to spread it to three individual winners. And look at the Bossy isn't it a thing of beauty. 

885B0423-D959-40A4-B184-A8748DE241C1_zps

Hall of Fame

2011 Lancastrino

2012 Chilli Dog

2013 Vince Russo

2014 Silky Kisser

2015 Seph

2016 JohnCarr92 and The Four Horsemen

2017 Otto Dem Wanz

2018 Men's: Grecian

2018 Women's: BradyisGod22 

2018 Overall: jamespc

See you again in 2019.

• Paid Members

@Grecian

@Bradyisgod22

@jamespc

PM me your addresses and I’ll make the finishing touches and have the name plates engraved. I’ll be getting them ordered on Friday, so I’ll need them by then. If I don’t hear from you I’ll assume you don’t want share your address/receive prizes.

Congrats to you all.

And a big thanks to @Glenryck Pilchards for running another great rumble lottery.

Well after getting the wooden spoon for the mens' rumble, I'm thankful for the womens' revolution allowing me a shot at redemption! Enjoyed keeping track of my entrants, made both Rumbles more fun than they already were.

Thanks GP and KH for running this, want that Bossy so bad next year... Pretty sure @Kaz Hayashi is from my neck of the woods too, so we should totally be rigging this, think of the postage savings mate. I'll even hoy a steak bake in it for you haha!

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Naomi deserves to get the 10 point penalty after pulling a 'Kofi' she climbed to the top rope, was caught by Nia Jax and promptly dumped out of the ring.

To be fair, this happens with every Kofi spot in the Rumble too - he's eliminated almost immediately afterwards. It's because they need a failsafe for if his stunt fucks up and they have to call the elimination, so never book him to do anything after the fact - just get back in and be thrown out straight away.

• Paid Members

Well, I can at least take solace in the fact that my aggregate score of 58 is my lucky number.

Archived