The 2018 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery Results Are In

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the bump but after due diligence it turns out that jamespc could well be a bot. His only ever post was in this thread and has not been since. 

I dont want to see Kaz's efforts go to waste so I have made the executive decision to promote @Grecian to the Overall Winner, which means @hbk4life is the Men's Winner. Enjoy your prizes guys.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:09 PM, Divorced Dad said:

Informed the wife this morning that thanks to her I had come dead last in this. She found it incredibly funny that I was annoyed at her for making me lose a wrestling lottery on an Internet forum.

I think we clearly need to start our own Daaaaaads 4 Justice.

On 2/3/2018 at 12:03 AM, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Apologies for the bump but after due diligence it turns out that jamespc could well be a bot. His only ever post was in this thread and has not been since. 

I dont want to see Kaz's efforts go to waste so I have made the executive decision to promote @Grecian to the Overall Winner, which means @hbk4life is the Men's Winner. Enjoy your prizes guys.

I wont say no to being bumped up to the men's winner since that Bossy looks awesome. I did think I was going to be close to winning while watching it, I had 3 of the final 4. Nice surprise, thanks!

• Paid Members

@hbk4life @Bradyisgod22 @Grecian & @Glenryck Pilchards

Bossys are finished lads. Soz about the wait, obviously took a few days extra to confirm actual winners. I can’t send images in a PM for some reason so here’s a group shot.

Just so you know, I’ve decided not to attach the figure to the base as I can’t trust it not to break in postage, so you can either stand it loose as they are in the pick or add a bit of super glue under the feet if you can be arsed, ha.

I know it’s just a bit of daft, and what not, but I had fun making them for some reason.

Anyway, will get them sent on Sat.

7634919D-82EE-44CA-BD26-FF9F13CA2BD3.jpeg

Archived