Toilet Graffiti

BomberPat

when i lived in Grimsby my favourite bit of graffiti was on a wall in a park, two foot high letters (black) reading OLIVIA G TAKES IT UP THE BUM. During my time there I didn't knowingly speak to an Olivia with  to confirm or deny this accusation (advert?) but I did like the way that whoever wrote it thought to protect her identity by just calling her Olivia G, although to be honest I don't think there would have been that many Olivias in Grimsby in the late 90s, so if you did meet an Olivia who's surname began with the letter G you were probably talking to the lady in question.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

There is a "Pies" bridge on the M6.  Either that or it's a sign for the Bury junction.

I used to love seeing that on a drive north. You knew you were definitely out of the midlands then. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

When i was doing my apprenticeship way back in the mid-1980's there was a painted pipe in the gents with the sentence "Mike is a..." scratched on it.

Because it was the only bit of graffiti in the toilet, it got mentioned from time to time. It was only a small company and we only ever had one guy working there called Mike and he was a truly awful individual, who seemed to revel in his role as "heel manager" making everyone's life difficult. He had REALLY fat fingers and was related to a mate of mine, so we nicknamed him "Uncle Sausage Fingers".

The speculation was always "How would the sentence have ended if presumably the artist had not been interrupted by Uncle Sausage Fingers?

We narrowed it down to "Mike is a cunt/bastard" because he certainly was and there was little room on the pipe for more than one more word! :D

On 11/11/2017 at 9:17 AM, Porkchopcash said:

On toilet door at work it says

Real Eyes, Realise, Real Lies...... 

is that a quote from something? Bit deep for a factory bog door.

It's the name of a track off of  Machine Heads debut album... But I'm sure it's a quote from somewhere else too. 

• Moderators

When The Mill in Cefn Mawr knocked down their toilets before building new ones (which took 6 months and Gav Lloyd threw all the piss stained wood from the old toilets on the fire which stank out the pub for weeks) Colin the landlord put up a sign outside saying "If you need a piss, piss in drain". 

Rank.