Toilet Graffiti

BomberPat

I still remember some graffiti from a toilet door from school, some 15 years ago,

"I wanna make love, even when I'm dead.

My body may be cold, always hot in bed.

I wanna make love, it's Ok don't be afraid.

Just because my hearts not beating doesn't mean you won't get laid."

• Paid Members

My regular pre-football pub has the wonderful scrawling “Mark Tuddenham is a bumsexualist”.

Along similar lines, one of the cubicles in my old uni library had a pretty lengthy piece of erotic fiction written on the back of the door. What really made it though was the accompanying piece where someone had needed to explain to a disgusted American student that the aforementioned story didn’t in fact refer to an act of arse-to-mouth, due to the differing uses of “fanny” in our respective cultures.

3 hours ago, CTXRussomark said:

Bizarrely we saw a ton of similar Flat Earth graffiti whilst travelling up North in Scotland. Must have been at least 10 sightings spread over the 300+ mile journey. Still curious as to whether they were all by one person or if the theory's much more widespread than I thought. 

This in Manchester was a massive let down.  Thought it was for a Steve Brookstein gig but it was just some scrawled cack which included Flat Earth

IMG_9796

As a teenager growing up in the early 1980's, I still remember a local graffiti artist signing his work "Alvin Fuckdust".

I still occasionally mention this to my brother, as the first time we ever noticed this it made us both cry with laughter. Is there such a thing as "Fuckdust"? or was it a tribute to Alvin Stardust? I guess it will remain a mystery? :laugh:

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

On toilet door at work it says

Real Eyes, Realise, Real Lies...... 

is that a quote from something? Bit deep for a factory bog door.

There's a Machine Head song by that name