Toilet Graffiti

BomberPat

• Paid Members

Noticing that the cubicle wall at work has received a freshly carved "ELLIOT FUCKS 12 YEAR OLDS", I thought it would be worth sharing the best public convenience graffiti we've seen.

One of my favourites is the Coach & Horses in Soho, where someone had scrawled "FUCK IAN HISLOP" in permanent marker across half of the door. Another, in the same trend of inexplicable emotional outbursts about celebrities, a pub in Jersey has "I LOVE VINCE VAUGHN" carved on to the door, but so close to the floor I can barely picture the culprit in the act.

And my local, before a refurbishment a few years back, just had "ZULU WARRIOR" written on the wall. No idea.

• Moderators

Here's a few that I've seen while out and about recently.

uZ5cjtD.jpg

N4riXHJ.jpg

D3Hkad1.jpg

Sorry they're not toilets, though I've literally written thousands of words about toilet graffiti over the years. My favourite, from memory, was the post-it note secreted teasingly on top of a ledge in a cubicle by the beach. Written on it was 'WOULD U LIKE TO CUM ON MY BUM?"

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

For a long time in the early to mid 90s someone would repeatedly paint the words BAN CANNABIS on the sign for the turn off for Grantham on the A1. That person had 2 things. Determination, and no understanding of the drug laws in this country. 

Our old works bog was ace for graffiti.  One of the team leaders fucking stank and the walls in trap 3 were covered in stuff about him, they ended up tiling it over. Although "I was in here fucking your mum while your dad did me up the ares" (sic) was my personal favourite.

I left permanent markers in my studio's toilet to allow our clients to draw on the walls. Naturally we have developed something called a dick wall which is self explanatory, along with multiple comments about how awesome/what a dickhead I am. Depends where you sit on the fence

Will provide photos tomorrow