Jump to content

It's today then ... (Trump thread)


mikehoncho

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I’ll offer evens on Biden to do a press up at some point during this.

Going to be an absolute car crash, I can’t wait. 

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Someone on Twitter said Biden should start the debate by offering to lend the president $10.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, dopper said:

An alternative to the refusing-to-leave prediction which piqued my interest over the weekend was that if he loses heavily (leaving very little doubt over mail-in votes making a difference) it's not totally bonkers to believe he might leave that morning, two months before Biden is supposed to take over. Imagine that!

President Pence will be busy then!

He won't fuck off in a huff as he will want to make it as difficult as possible for Biden to take over should he win. Plus the sooner he isn't president the sooner the court cases can start. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Someone on Twitter said Biden should start the debate by offering to lend the president $10.

That's funny because someone on CNN joked that Biden should walk on stage with a cheque for $750.

Posted

I'll be fascinated by what Trump writes in his outgoing letter on inauguration day if he does lose. They're usually cordial 'best of luck' letters, but I can see Trump being the first to never do one, or get crayon marks on the desk.  

Debate should be an interesting yet absolute car crash tonight, and twitter afterwards will look like 'Threads'.

Posted

If anyone's actually watching the debates live tonight, both Snopes and a rather excellent guy from CNN will be tweeting along with live fact-checking. Good luck to them and anyone else trying to counter Trump's verbal diarrhea in real time...

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

If anyone's actually watching the debates live tonight, both Snopes and a rather excellent guy from CNN will be tweeting along with live fact-checking. Good luck to them and anyone else trying to counter Trump's verbal diarrhea in real time...

I was already to do so, but 2am start time. I’ve series linked it instead

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...