It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Lol like you have friends LMAO!  

Great comeback. Can’t wait for the “your mum” jokes to start.

Anyway, I was really angry at Trumps video message last night. But the more I thought about it, the more his cult listen to him say it’s nothing, the more irresponsible they will act which means they will either be sick or dead by the election as they won’t be given the same experimental drugs as he’s had, so helps the polling.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Assuming he's actually had the treatment/drugs the doctors detailed and assuming they gave them to him from genuine clinical need (rather than him demanding everything they had in stock), the prospect of him doing a live TV debate next week is quite the thing.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Can’t wait for the “your mum” jokes to start.

Was actually going to include a your mum joke just in case someone couldn’t get the lol and lmao bookending was to show it was an ironic portrayal of childish bantz but thought it would be too fucking obvious. 

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Assuming he's actually had the treatment/drugs the doctors detailed and assuming they gave them to him from genuine clinical need (rather than him demanding everything they had in stock), the prospect of him doing a live TV debate next week is quite the thing.

7-10 days is the stage they say is most critical. I think my dad died on day 16, but he was on a ventilator. So we’ll know by Sunday if he’s still alive to turn up I guess

Finding it hard to rate his chances after watching that video of him outside... It's awful but I'm waiting for a deterioration; either way, he won't be the same if he recovers. Not that he'll show it, the mad bastard. Mary Trump has stated that he sees illness as weakness and he won't be beaten. We shall see...