WWE HoF Class of 2017

mikehoncho

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psst, MEGABUCKS

Hall of Fame means fuck all guys. Simmer doon.

That can be said about pretty much anything in wrestling, to be fair. But here we all are on a wrestling forum, and in a thread about this year's Hall of Fame class, no less. So if I wanted to get a rant out of my system about the criminal snubbing of Kaz Hayashi for yet another year, then this would surely be the place to do it.

• Paid Members

Psst, MEGABUCKS

Hall of Fame means fuck all guys. Simmer doon.

That can be said about pretty much anything in wrestling, to be fair. But here we all are on a wrestling forum, and in a thread about this year's Hall of Fame class, no less. So if I wanted to get a rant out of my system about the criminal snubbing of Kaz Hayashi for yet another year, then this would surely be the place to do it.

Well if Teedy Kay is getting in for his retro wallpaper rolls then I'd have no qualms with them putting Kaz in for his awesome custom Hasbros.

• Paid Members

Honestly Keith, he's not getting the point :D

It's because it's snide bullshit.

People care enough about the HOF to discuss it every year. Every year someone says they shouldn't but they do because it does make people care. That's rare for wrestling these days.

Personally, it doesn't bother me either way. there's no-one in who offends me and no-one out (who isn't certain to go in) that I'd argue much for.

We know it's not legit and the criteria is bollocks but the thing itself piques interest.

We have already had this year's Main Event inductee, the Tag Team, the African-American, and the Female all announced; so I expect it will be the Celebrity announced this Monday.

Shaq maybe? 

I recall last year, there was rumours it was going to be Regis Philbin. Who appeared at WrestleMania VII and a Raw in 2011. Then Snoop Dogg got it. I did see a lot of people saying it should've been Lemmy, when surely, it should be Motörhead as a whole? Lemmy never did any appearances by himself to be fair and I know it was his band, but it seems a better idea. That way, they can get Phil Campbell and Mikkey Dee in to accept it as they recorded it alongside him and they were the longest standing lineup. Have a little Lemmy tribute and naturally have Triple H induct them.

Motorhead is a great shout.

Three great pieces of entrance music they have provided and a good few live appearances performing those themes.

That already trumps the likes of Snoop Dogg, Bob Eucker, & Drew Carey for reasons to be included.

• Moderators

Bob Uecker was the best thing at Wrestlemania IV.  

Actually, is Bob Barker dead yet? Put him in for being the greatest thing in the world of wrestling that year he was the guest host on Raw.

Superb.

Archived