WWE HoF Class of 2017

mikehoncho

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, plus Mania 10 and 20, despite not being the 10th or 20th anniversaries, seemed more fitting occasions to nod back to the original WrestleMania. After all, they held them in MSG for that very reason I'm sure.

Cena confirmed to induct Angle, which seems to have got some fans pants in a twist for some reason, "more deserving" people should have been considered apparently.

should've been Benoit! Bloody Vince!

Nah Cena is one of the best choices, though I think Angle said Austin would be his first choice. Id have maybe had American Alpha do it if they felt up to the job

Sure, but no direct connection between the two. Their paths have never crossed in wrestling.

neither have the Freebirds and the New Day but it was a nice nod that a team using the Freebird rule today would induct them, I was thinking similar for Alpha seeing as they've clearly been influenced by Angles style and look so might have been nice. New Day are probably better public speakers though so I can understand not giving Alpha such a role and like I say Cena is a fine choice

Archived