Didn't even have to use my AK (minor annoyances)

Gus Mears

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

People who pull stupid faces in their thumbnails for videos on youtube. Usually, and especially, shocked or "WOAH!!!" faces on food videos by the product. They can all fuck off. It's not enough to anger me, but it irks me somewhat. Makes me resent watching them but I still do.

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=196&h=110&st

No.

We've had a security consultant in with us the last few days showing us how to use new radios and cctv systems. For some reason this takes 3 days as opposed to 20 minutes. Anyway, the fucker almost immediately let slip he'd been an extra in a few shows shot in Ireland (Got etc) and in some shitty Irish soaps.

I wouldn't mind, but he goes on like he's Marlon Brando. He even started doing (terrible) accents and a Michael McIntyre-esque comedy routine for most of this afternoon too. Just so fucking cringeworthy, but even worse is most of the mouth breathing dullards in the office were seriously impressed by it.

Can't wait to get out of here!

People who pull stupid faces in their thumbnails for videos on youtube. Usually, and especially, shocked or "WOAH!!!" faces on food videos by the product. They can all fuck off. It's not enough to anger me, but it irks me somewhat. Makes me resent watching them but I still do.

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=196&h=110&st

No.

I'll second that and add people just generally posing like that trying to look "crazy" or "unique" in the snapgrambooklivechat or what have you. Just be fucking normal no one thinks you're wild or special because we can see down your fucking throat or see what dental work you've had done!

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don't fully remember what caused it — something about the setup. We had a lot of email problems — we used to all use Eudora for our office email

"Eudora" was a great wee program. Used it in my first job and college. Died for me when web-mail came along.

People who use escalators rather than stairs are strangely bugging me recently. Glasgow Central Train Station especially.

• Paid Members

I don't mind people using the escalators, but when people stand on the left and block you from walking up or down them I find myself furious. Right side is for standing, left is for walking, it's really not that hard!

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, he called his child Taz?

There was a great argument on here about that after Herbie (I think) called him out on his claim that it was one of the most popular English names of the 18th century.

• Paid Members

Who's Sprules? I've seen his name pucked about on here quite a bit over the years.

I'm setting an IMDb page up then. I was in the class (which was our actual class) shouting "Ryaner! Ryaner! Ryaner!" in The Snapper when the young Curly sister had Philly Ryan in a headlock, and I was an extra on the Irish soap Fair City a few times back in 2005 due to my brief relationship with one of the actresses.

'Bleached Hair Man with Too Tight T-Shirt in Restaurant. Not Jimmy Somerville'.

Archived