Didn't even have to use my AK (minor annoyances)

Gus Mears

Adverts for "Trainspotting 2" are starting to bug me. On my computer screen, on the billboards (electronic and paper), posters at the bus-stops. I bet it's shit as well. I'm waiting for the ads for the soundtrack now as well.

ADDED:: On bloody Youtube now.

Probably the last big Scottish film (that'll make a shitload of money) left really, which makes it a bit sad.

Given this, the Twin Town sequel had better be a fucking belter or I'm likely to go Falling Down Michael Douglas on the cast & crew if I ever happen across 'em.

Set in Llanelli of all places; 12 miles west of the original location.  I mean, what has Llanelli ever given the world?  Terry fuckin' Griffiths ... 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a load of awesome Rugby players.

As an Ospreys fan, I was being flippant. :)  Stradey Park was legendary though.  A twll but legendary.  Parc Y Scarlets is not an improvement IMO. :)

Yes.  Lots of good ruby players.  Llanelli can have that.

Scarlets utter disdain for anything that "isn't West" is shocking.  Look out if you're from anywhere north of Ammanford an' all ... my step-son plays rugby in their catchment but do we see any of the Scarlets at our rugby club?  Do we bollocks.  Even when the club coaches & officers beg & plead for Scarlets to come & do something community-based, they ignore it.

At least Moony is doing good things with the North Wales rugby development.

Set in Llanelli of all places; 12 miles west of the original location. I mean, what has Llanelli ever given the world? Terry fuckin' Griffiths ...

As opposed to Swansea, which has given us...

The mighty Ospreys (in conjunction with Neath), highly memorable quotes from Twin Town & Bonnie Tyler.

Set in Llanelli of all places; 12 miles west of the original location. I mean, what has Llanelli ever given the world? Terry fuckin' Griffiths ...

As opposed to Swansea, which has given us...

Ruth Madoc and Bonnie Tyler.

• Paid Members

Here's one that really rankles my craw; ugly babies.

Now I understand people want to post pictures of their kids, when they're cherubic bundles of joy you can just go "nawwwwwh" or ignore it.

But there has been some right Pat Mustard's recently from people I know. One of them honest to god looks like dwarf Bernard Manning. Hideous.

Thank goodness I was born before this rubbish. I attempted to come out of Ma arse over tea kettle and thus my head was squashed into the same shape as a party hat until I was about a year old. I imagine there would have been an endemic of people spooning their eyes out in Wiltshire back then if they'd been forced to see many pictures of fucking spire-bonce over here.

But there has been some right Pat Mustard's recently from people I know. One of them honest to god looks like dwarf Bernard Manning. Hideous.

GENUINE guffaw moment.  My cider now resides on the keyboard, screen & I have a soggy computer desk ... candidate for post of the year.

Archived