Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Joey Joe Joe said:

Has anyone suggest Joey Styles? I know he is not with the E anymore, but I am not aware of any hostility

Do we think JBL would be the ONLY one who'd have a swing, or merely the first?

watching Raw from March 99 leading to Mania 15, given how great everything was at the time they did some odd things with that Mania.

Show vs Mankind winner gets to ref in Main event? 

Bossman vs Taker in Cell Match

guess in hardcore and ic match switched

no tag title match til pre show battle royal. D-lo and Test won to face JJ and Owen Hart, proper weird match, Brood, Acolytes, Test and Shamrock were proper teams at the time

Undertaker (Ministry) vs Big Show (Corporation) makes more sense, even in a Cell match, fuck add Mankind too that's a Wrestlemania match.

5 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

watching Raw from March 99 leading to Mania 15, given how great everything was at the time they did some odd things with that Mania.

Show vs Mankind winner gets to ref in Main event? 

Bossman vs Taker in Cell Match

guess in hardcore and ic match switched

no tag title match til pre show battle royal. D-lo and Test won to face JJ and Owen Hart, proper weird match, Brood, Acolytes, Test and Shamrock were proper teams at the time

Undertaker (Ministry) vs Big Show (Corporation) makes more sense, even in a Cell match, fuck add Mankind too that's a Wrestlemania match.

I haven't watched that event in years, but I remember being really disapointed with it at the time. I thought 16 was a step, but could have been better. But TV from 99 through 2000 was really strong

Anyone know if there are any retailers in the UK selling the newly released Golden Lovers shirt? Rev Pro's shop doesn't seem to have them up for sale, and I can't bring myself to use NJPW Europe. Don't mind going through Pro Wrestling Tees if need be, but just curious if anyone else has any ideas of where I could have a look beforehand.

• Paid Members
On 27/02/2018 at 11:08 PM, AdamTH17 said:

Is there a more convincing wrestler in the world at the moment than WALTER? After seeing him rock up unannounced at Fight Club on Friday I've been having a bit of a marathon of his matches I managed to miss over the past year or so and he's ridiculously good. Every single thing he does looks like it hurts and he exudes such a legitimate aura. 

Massive fucking hands as well.

Isn't that because, judging from pics I've seen on Twitter, he seems to carelessly leather the fuck out of his opponent? That might be why he's convincing, because it probably does hurt. A lot.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Isn't that because, judging from pics I've seen on Twitter, he seems to carelessly leather the fuck out of his opponent? That might be why he's convincing, because it probably does hurt. A lot.

He's just been given an NXT contract according to Meltzer. 

• Paid Members

Looks like they're after some more big guys then if the interest is real, following the signing of War Machine. Good, the size of their wrestlers could do with a bit of balancing out.

Surprised they haven't sniffed out Jeff Cobb, or is he a no-no contractually due to Lucha Underground?

Edited by PunkStep

7 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Surprised they haven't sniffed out Jeff Cobb, or is he a no-no contractually due to Lucha Underground?

Pretty much, he said he’d be open to a move to WWE too, it was weird seeing him wasted in the Tag League with Michael Elgin in New Japan late last year. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!