Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted February 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2018 @WyattSheepMask @The Dart Cheers, chaps.
Guest Posted February 11, 2018 Posted February 11, 2018 2 hours ago, The Dart said: They've also miced the ring more than usual Oh god, is that another one of Bray Wyatt's video projections? Strowman standing on a chair, quivering...
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2018 What’s the legalities of broadcasting old WWE events in a pub setting? I’m aware of a couple of pubs in London that regularly show stuff like early 90’s rumbles, mania etc. Is there an additional license that needs to be obtained, or are the pubs in question, along with pubs who chuck dvds on for movie nights just doing it on the sly?
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted February 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2018 Are you planning on reporting them to the authorities or?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2018 More wanting to steal the idea.
UK Kat Von D Posted February 11, 2018 Posted February 11, 2018 Do both, report them and when no one else is allowed to do it steal the idea
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2018 27 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said: Do both, report them and when no one else is allowed to do it steal the idea I could do that but in reverse.. steal the idea, grass myself up, so when it inevitably fails I can blame it on another wrestling themed pub night sabotaging the event.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 15, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2018 Jesse Ventura at Superbrawl 3 "I'm gonna go for Benoit, he's got more of the killer instinct in him".
NoUseforaUsername Posted February 15, 2018 Posted February 15, 2018 Jerry Lawler at No Mercy 2008: “I love to pull it out during Cyber Sunday and come all over the information highway.”
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2018 Anyone have an update on Neville? Hes still classed as active on their site. Obviously hasn’t been seen since he apparently quit last Oct, there’s been no craic about him returning since last Nov. Any news?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 25, 2018 Author Moderators Posted February 25, 2018 WWE has released a looooooooooooad of stuff with talent complimenting Jeff Jarrett on youtube, is he likely to be the #2 inductee this year? It's rare you see WWE releasing the kind of stuff they have today about someone, all about how he's a great teacher, even how he taught people about hard cam and so on so forth. I reckon he's got a job.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2018 I’ll be honest, when all of the chatter started on here about angle/road dogg/Tennessee Lee inducting him, I thought it must have already been announced. If it already hasn’t been, and after what Butch says above, he’s 100% in, must be. (inductee and a role)
WyattSheepMask Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 Have they announced whose inducting who yet? Dudleys I imagine would get Heyman, Bischoff maybe for Goldberg, but I'm drawing a blank for Ivory and especially Jarrett. I can't see it being Angle as they have no WWE related history and they seem to just allude to TNA as "another company" at the moment
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 I’d have thought either Road Dogg, AJ or Roode for Jarrett and Mark Henry for Ivory
Sheffbag Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 Heyman or possibly Dreamer for the Dudleys. Outside bet of Edge or Christian as they are most associated with them in the WWE. Ivory will prob be Steph or maybe Trish. Wasn't she onscreen with Mark Henry for a while? (edit - just seen Riddum suggesting Henry) For Jarrett the obvious one for me would be Lawler given the history of them or Robert Fuller but it will prob be Road Dogg (I'd mark like a teacher if they brought out Bill Dundee for it). Cant imagine them having AJ do it as they would have to reference TNA.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.