Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Why on earth do WWE keep buffet tables under the ring? What’s the kayfabe reasoning for that?

I guess conceivably as back-up for if an announce table gets broken? Though that's predicated on the assumption that wrestlers are going to put each other through those tables at some point, so it's still a little dodgy in a kayfabe sense.

1 minute ago, Supremo said:

Kassius Ohno.

I can't give any more reputation today, but top work.

I can't hold it any longer. I have to profess my love for Team Little Big, Alexa and Braun. Their little skits have been a breath of fresh air, showing what can be achieved when the rules are relaxed and Superstars can be more open in how they act. 

• Paid Members

They're on the Network, and I think they were supposed to be on Facebook Watch but I don't think that's actually a thing over here in the same way.

Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/WWEMixedMatchChallenge/

Edited by jazzygeofferz
So, so many corrections.

2 hours ago, BigJag said:

Where can we see these? Youtube?

YouTube or the Facebook page. Usually shared by WWE too.

Do we have any knowledge who's booking and scripting the MMC? To go from Braun "the Monster" on Raw to "Mac Truck with a smiley face", and blushing is night and day. 

• Paid Members

I’m amazed they’ve posted this on their YouTube considering how obvious Becky’s corpsing is at the end, but I’m so happy it slipped through the net. I love that everything involving the MMC seems much looser and more fun.