Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Who the bald fella who came down to help with Reigns at the end? I clocked Finlay, but didn't recognise the other guy.

'Scrap Iron' Adam Pearce, former NWA & PWG Champion, who had a stint in ROH too. Works for WWE as a 'producer'/agent now.

Another thing about House of Horrors I've just seen doing the rounds on Twitter that I didn't notice when watching it 

Orton has a beard/Stubble at the House yet is Clean shaven when he is at the arena

So he had time to somehow catch Bray Up and get to the arena at the same time and Stop off for a Shave

• Paid Members

On the subject of the journey to the arena - I was fully expecting that Bray was going to magically transport them there using his lights off/lights on trickery. Somehow, him getting taken there in a chauffeur driven limousine seemed even more ludicrous than that would have been, in the context.

If I had more time on my hands, I'd go back & count how many times Graves shouted "BANG!" during the PPV. It was a lot. Like DDP with Tourette's, it was.

Alvarez saying Sheamus should be fired for knocking Jeff's tooth out :laugh:

Suppose AJ, Joe, Rollins, Nakamura and half the roster should be fired for injuring folk too. 

Fucking hate Alvarez, all he knows how to do is rant in that horrible nasally twat voice of his. Ruins the Observer shows. 

Not listened because I love myself but he just seems to be saying he's a dangerous worker as though he wouldn't be fapping if he spent time in Japan