Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I think it's a good card and will definitely deliver a good show. I don't have a great deal of anticipation for it though, because the feuds have been running so long that I'm just not enthused.

Only the Wyatts thing feels fresh. Nikki/Carmella and Corbin/Kalisto are only early into the feud in terms of PPV matches but one is more than enough in both cases!

I'm desperate for them to blow off Styles & Ambrose although I don't know what's next for Styles. It's slim pickings at the top of the SD crd unless Taker gets involved.

Miz/AJ would be fun if they turned AJ.

They had a mini-programme shortly after AJ debuted. just in the midst of the Jericho storyline I believe. Miz cut a great dickhead promo on Miz TV and you couldn't wait for Styles to kick his ass, but that was during the period they were hardly handing AJ a microphone of his own. AJ then broke Miz's tooth on a Smackdown match

Edited by sj5522

Imagine somebody told you at the beginning of the year that Rhyno & Heath Slater vs Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton would be a Tag Team Title match before the end of the year. You'd have thought they were on pills.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members

Imagine somebody told you at the beginning of the year that Rhyno & Heath Slater vs Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton would be a Tag Team Title match before the end of the year. You'd have thought they were on pills.

That's nothing, when you consider that at the end of the year we could have AJ Styles still WWE champion and Nakamura a two-time NXT champion. If someone told me that a year ago, I'd have pissed myself silly.

Will expand more tomorrow when I'm not knackered, but that ending felt like a proper cop-out. A swerve merely for the sake of having a swerve and to pop the crowd, as opposed to a heel turn which makes some degree of sense.

Flat ending to a really, really fun PPV. Miz continuing his streak of being immense, AJ bumping like a don for Ambrose, Corbin/Kalisto having a match that had no right to be that enjoyable, Nikki/Carmella having a good brawl, and some more great development with the Wyatt Family situation. 

What is it with those pissing crowd shots though?! I haven't watched much WWE as of late, is this a new thing they've started doing? Ran its course already if so.