Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly might have been a gift from the gods, this place going down over the last couple of days. Best possible timing.

Totally agreed. And yes, the 'smarks' in the crowds in the run up to Wrestlemania, at the show, and on the RAW after are going to cause a lot of headache for the wrestlers, staff and the sound editors.

• Paid Members

It really was a gift from the gods that this site went down for the Knights, considering some of the comments made previously in this thread.

I feel so sorry for them though. I can't imagine what it feels like to have your daughter life choices so closely scrutinised like this...

Thought I was in the proper thread. I was not.

So here is what I think;

I'm so old and miserable now, I'm not even going to take a cursory look.

The novel sheen of these celebrity leaks has long worn off for me, and now it just seems really fucking cruel.

I'd hope she wouldn't get fired, as I'm sure Seth Rollins was caught in a similar bind only worst, as he was caught cheating on his partner. Though, someone on Twitter said she may have used the Women's title belt as a prop of some sort, in which case she probably will be in some trouble.

If that last bits true, that's silly, but in general I just feel sorry for her, knowing that shit just exists now.

• Paid Members

I was with her until she used the belt, and her face, as a cum bucket. What a slap in the face to all the esteemed performers that held that prestigious championship.

CAUJnNKUUAAwYvA.jpg-large.jpeg

• Paid Members

I think the belt thing will be the big issue here. Not that the rest isn't an issue but having a bit of spunk on your face isn't exactly a career ender, or that taboo. If it wasn't for the belt being involved I think backstage it'd blow over.

• Paid Members

I'm so old and miserable now, I'm not even going to take a cursory look.

The novel sheen of these celebrity leaks has long worn off for me, and now it just seems really fucking cruel.

I'm broadly with you Daz. Next week/month/year is basically going to be not stop, microscopic detail of a 23 year old wrestlers sex life. Whoop de bloody doo. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Obviously she shouldn't be fired but I can see them doing it. Kids love her. I have a 7 year old niece who had me buy her WWE 2K17 for Christmas so she could play as Paige. If you check her YouTube history, it's all "paige videos." Wouldn't want this video turning up in a search.

Obviously she shouldn't be fired but I can see them doing it. Kids love her. I have a 7 year old niece who had me buy her WWE 2K17 for Christmas so she could play as Paige. If you check her YouTube history, it's all "paige videos." Wouldn't want this video turning up in a search.

She should be fired. Not for her sexual choices or for the content of the majority of the videos/pictures. But for what happened to the belt, assuming it wasn't just a random personally owned replica.

If I went to my work and took a keyboard home, jizzed all over it, took a photo of me doing it, took the keyboard back into work for other people to use and then a photo or video of me doing it ended up with the CEO of my company, I'd be sacked.

It's not even to do with the whole "it's disrespectful to the belt and logo" nonsense. It's just a hideous thing to do to a business's property that your colleagues have to physically interact with. And with WWE being the type of company it is now where shitting in a crown is no longer deemed as acceptable, it's a sackable offence.

Its tough for them because, despite what I said above, the poor girl has been violated and had her body and private life exposed to the public. So while 5% of the leak says she should be fired, 95% is a girls private life being illegally exposed and she needs, and should receive, the support of her friends, family and colleagues.