Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interested to see what stance (if any) Global Force/Impact take on this. Not in a "his push needs to be stopped" sort of way, more a case of they're going a transition and trying rebrand/re-establish themselves and he is being positioned as one of their top guys. As much of a bunch of shady fucks that TMZ are, they are a piece of mainstream media, and end of the day he is a representative of the company and if Global arn't seen to be doing something about their talent's behaviour, it's going to portray them really badly. I'm sure if Dixie was still about she'd just stick her head in the sand and hope it eventually goes away, but I'd hope that under Jarrett et al that they will be a bit more willing to put their foot down in response.

I do hope that Paige does get any help she may need, it would a huge shame for her career to be over on a worldwide scale. I'm sure she could do well on the indies, but lose her chance at the big time due to silly nievety would be a shame

• Paid Members

That post from Zak is heartbreaking if it's true. I've always been close to my younger sister and she works abroad a lot now, I worry about her just being far away. I can only imagine how helpless you'd feel in a situation like this. 

Every time this thread is bumped I genuinely get a little bit of an uneasy feeling. It just feels like a story that really isn't going to end well. 

Roy's posted this on Facebook in response to someone saying that TMZ often twist things:

'We got pics from the last 6 months bro of her beating I'm glad she's finally sticking up for yourself..the reason there fighting yesterday is cause my uncle on his last legs in hospital and he wished him dead'

He is also claiming Alberto is refusing to let her go back to WWE as he does not want her there and is trying to get her fired.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

She's defending him on Twitter again (people are having none of it, but not posting all those):

• Paid Members

It's very typical for an abused woman to take the blame for any incidents that happen, bending the truth to make themselves out to be the villain of the piece.  I so hope she gets the help she obviously needs.  I know her mum is over there, I just hope she can guide her away, otherwise I can't see anything but tragedy ending this.

On 11/07/2017 at 7:46 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Interested to see what stance (if any) Global Force/Impact take on this. Not in a "his push needs to be stopped" sort of way, more a case of they're going a transition and trying rebrand/re-establish themselves and he is being positioned as one of their top guys. As much of a bunch of shady fucks that TMZ are, they are a piece of mainstream media, and end of the day he is a representative of the company and if Global arn't seen to be doing something about their talent's behaviour, it's going to portray them really badly. I'm sure if Dixie was still about she'd just stick her head in the sand and hope it eventually goes away, but I'd hope that under Jarrett et al that they will be a bit more willing to put their foot down in response.

I do hope that Paige does get any help she may need, it would a huge shame for her career to be over on a worldwide scale. I'm sure she could do well on the indies, but lose her chance at the big time due to silly nievety would be a shame

Interesting comment this, and for the company it's vital they get this sorted VERY quickly. The fact that he's been suspended they know something is clearly wrong and they've done it without fucking around (unlike some) is it enough though? For a company trying to rebrand itself it's vital they get this correct and having read a little on it all (which is a fucking terrible situation) it's clear they can't work with him moving forward. They should admit that TV can't be edited moving forward, but put out a message that at the next set of tapings he won't be used, and the company will move on. 

Both need help badly, but GFW can't afford a Benoit type situation.

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

See, I don't know what to believe.

She's already lied about it being a fan that threw the drink and was caught lying about the reason behind her drug suspension, why should we believe her now?

If we believe her brother Roy, Alberto has hit her before - although, if, as he claims, the family has pictures of the abuse dating back 6 months, he and Zak seemingly had no problem going on a tour of Mexico with Alberto for 10 days just 2 months ago. 

Plus, if, as the witness claims Alberto was yelling about her having coke in her bag would the police, if it were true, not have checked that?

Mind you, the fact that she tweeted this after it was announced that Alberto has been suspended by GFW - essentially putting all the heat on herself and taking it off of him - does read as a move to get the suspension lifted.

I fear it's her lying again - funny how with all these incidents Alberto is NEVER the one to blame, isn't it? - but there are parts that don't make sense. 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

lets be honest Alberto looks like he enjoys the sniff so that part wouldnt surprise me. The truth is likley closer to the witness' statement than Paige's but people love embellishing stories especially if the people involved are "celebrities"