Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

It's 100% clear from that clip that the 2 of them are fighting with each other. There is no "other woman" present who was harassing Paige. You don't talk to a stranger like that. "I want you out of my life" and flipping out saying "So I can get away from you" etc.

@Daaaaaad! "there's a narrative that could suggest it corroborates Paige's story"

C'mon man.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

It's 100% clear from that clip that the 2 of them are fighting with each other. There is no "other woman" present who was harassing Paige. You don't talk to a stranger like that. "I want you out of my life" and flipping out saying "So I can get away from you" etc.

Yeah, that conversation clearly flows between each other and they are clearly responding to one another. Can't see how there was a third party involved, other than Del Rio explaining to the fan at the end 'she hit me'.

Whether or not something happened in this instance, the guy is clearly toxic and is not a good influence.

• Paid Members

As a father of a 13 year old girl who is just starting to take an interest in boys, the ongoing story of their relationship scares me shitless. I know one thing though, no matter how old she was, if my daughter was with someone as volatile as Del Rio I'd be doing everything in my power to get her away.

• Paid Members

I can guarantee that if there is nonsense going on and if they were over here, Ricky would be on it like a ton of bricks.

This story is unfolding, and I just hope she is getting the help and support she needs.  I've worked very closely with women's aid in the Manchester area, and the number of times women have shown me a loving photo of the day before is untrue.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

I can guarantee that if there is nonsense going on and if they were over here, Ricky would be on it like a ton of bricks.

This story is unfolding, and I just hope she is getting the help and support she needs.  I've worked very closely with women's aid in the Manchester area, and the number of times women have shown me a loving photo of the day before is untrue.

I don't know the bloke, but he doesn't look like the kind who would knowingly let his daughter be messed about...

I feel as sorry for Ricky and the family as aI do for the lass herself. I mean, it must be heart breaking for Paige to have to go through it(if its is indeed true), but imagine having to wake up to these kind of reports, knowing your daughter is on the other side of the world. Even if these stories turn out not to be right, it must rip her parents hearts out knowing they can't easily go and help/support her.

Edited by Cod Eye

1 hour ago, herbie747 said:

@Daaaaaad! "there's a narrative that could suggest it corroborates Paige's story"

C'mon man.

I should clarify - I don't actually believe that, but neither do I feel completely comfortable just sauntering on here and calling her a liar. I do think she needs help though - as I said before, the guy really seems like just the worst sort of prick. Almost to the point of being proud of it.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I should clarify - I don't actually believe that, but neither do I feel completely comfortable just sauntering on here and calling her a liar. I do think she needs help though - as I said before, the guy really seems like just the worst sort of prick. Almost to the point of being proud of it.

I'm not calling her a "liar" as such, even though she is lying - "liar" is too harsh. But people in abusive relationships cover for their abuser all the time. And I'm 99% sure that's what's happening here. Listen to that audio, and then look at her defend him on Twitter hours later, & even going so far as to invent a 3rd party female fan, which clearly her remarks were not directed towards based on the tone & the interaction back & forth. Paige & Del Rio were clearly yelling at each other - not both yelling at a young female fan who asked for a photo.

She's not a "liar" - she's a victim. I just hope she gets the fuck away from him, as she clearly stated she wanted to. Going back to WWE full-time and being away from him will be a good thing.