Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't say she is lying as such, as mentioned she is displaying all the traits of someone in an abusive relationship.  Blaming themselves to take the heat off the abuser, trying to do things to curry favour with the abuser.  It's a fucking horrible situation and I really feel for the family.  The sooner she gets back in their loving influence the better.

5 minutes ago, ThommoLincs said:

If her brothers and family are that concerned (which I'm not implying they aren't) why haven't they got on a flight to wherever she is based?

I would like to think that if I was in their position, I'd be over like a shot to at least try and help the situation, rather than tweet about it.

Criminal records mean you can't get a visa.  It was mentioned that her mum is over with her.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Depends on the crime and whatnot.  If you've been in the big house, it's a lot more difficult.

Even some minor crimes. Also, don't do what I did. I applied for an Esta using an old passport and was rejected. Whilst I was granted one on the next attempt using correct details, everytime I land in America I get taken into interrogation before they let me in

27 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Depends on the crime and whatnot.  If you've been in the big house, it's a lot more difficult.

Cool, my friend is relieved.

back on subject, something has to give in all this surely. Would WWE not be justified in stepping in, in some way seeing as they have a duty of care towards their employees (stop laughing at the back CM Punk)

It has been pointed out that, if indeed there are pictures of the alleged abuse Paige has suffered, as Roy claimed, would the family not be best served sending them to the Orlando Police Department, seeing as there is apparently an ongoing investigation?
Not saying they haven't already done that by the way, they could have, it just seems pointless mentioning it on Facebook if there is no intent to do anything with the pictures.

Not sure how WWE can get involved to be fair. If we believe the reports from the time, words were had about it being in Paige's best interests to disassociate herself from Del Rio [and boy did they sound like arseholes at the time for doing that - if indeed they did]. Other than that, they can't insist she splits from him, they can only get her help if she agrees to accept it and it seems at the moment at least that she is intent on proving everybody wrong and making the relationship with Alberto work.

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah. Jeff Hardy couldn't come over for years after he got convicted for drug offences on a case that took a while to go to court. It's been lifted now. 

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

In the clickbait for their article on his suspension,  The Mirror refer to him as "WWE star Paige's wrestler boyfriend". What a fucking superstar, eh?

And maybe the Mexican press refer to Paige as “Former WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio’s Diva girlfriend”?