Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

Is there a reason why her family isn't over there and pulling her out of this situation before it all blows up?

Some wouldn't be allowed in or be able to get a visa. Plus as you say, she is an adult and might have told them to keep away. This is all speculation from us of course.  But yeah, it's horrible for those concerned.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, knightmare said:

Some of you guys have hit the nail on the head I don't want to comment too much only to say one of my biggest regrets is that I let her go at such a young age I thought as a manager and mentor rather than a dad 

I feel for you, Ricky. Must be very frustrating - but she's an adult now so what can be done!?

• Paid Members

My heart goes out to you and the whole family @knightmare - it always feels a bit grotty seeing people speculating about her on here, knowing that you can read it all, and I try and bear that in mind before posting anything myself. I hope things get better for her, and your family, sooner rather than later.

Part of fame and being in public is the bad bits that come with it I can honestly say Paige has accepted that part of it and knows she has made many mistakes to warrant criticism the hardest bit is for us as a family we are regular people and find the criticism and speculation tough especially when a good 70 percent is utter BS made up by dirt sheets 

• Paid Members

As a dad myself, I honestly can't get my head around what you(Ricky) and the family must be going through, especially with it all happening so far away...

I can understand the fame bit though and having to read things that have been said and written about a family member in the public eye. My Brother in law is a footballer at Championship level, and although nothing as high profile as this has been played out, we have to read about his "supporters" criticising his every move both on and off the pitch. It's something you have to take though as the flip side is the pride which is felt when something good is said about them or they achieve something...

7 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I wasn't aiming anything at Shane O'Mac, just the perception of that kind of thing in Australia in general. Shane doesn't agree with it judging by his second line.

Yeah, I think Nick got the wrong end of what I was saying. Domestic violence in any form is horrible, but from what I've seen, both locally, and worldwide on the Internet really, is that if a woman hits a man, the general attitude is "oh be a man, get over it". Very different when the roles are reversed.

But as I said, I'm a big fan of Paige, and the whole relationship seems toxic as fuck- I only say "seems" because of course I don't know either person personally. The best thing would be for her to get far away from him, back with her family, and back in WWE hopefully once her health is sorted.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

Yeah, I think Nick got the wrong end of what I was saying. Domestic violence in any form is horrible, but from what I've seen, both locally, and worldwide on the Internet really, is that if a woman hits a man, the general attitude is "oh be a man, get over it". Very different when the roles are reversed.

But as I said, I'm a big fan of Paige, and the whole relationship seems toxic as fuck- I only say "seems" because of course I don't know either person personally. The best thing would be for her to get far away from him, back with her family, and back in WWE hopefully once her health is sorted.

It was early morning, a time when I clearly should not be attempting to get any ends of sticks. Apologies.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, knightmare said:

Some of you guys have hit the nail on the head I don't want to comment too much only to say one of my biggest regrets is that I let her go at such a young age I thought as a manager and mentor rather than a dad 

As a fellow Dad, Please don't feel anyone is judging you. I don't think anyone is. You let your baby girl follow her dreams. I think many of us in the same situation would have done the same. You had no way of knowing how this could have panned out and if you had we know you wouldnt let this happen. Just be proud Ricky that so many people care about her well being. No one is taking pleasure from this. it must be heartbreaking.   

• Paid Members

Ricky, it is a nightmare scenario that all dads dread, and it must be even worse for you as it's in the public eye.  Hope things get sorted out for the best, and I send you all best wishes.

24 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Ricky, it is a nightmare scenario that all dads dread, and it must be even worse for you as it's in the public eye.  Hope things get sorted out for the best, and I send you all best wishes.

Thanks buddy things can only get better 

Goes without saying I have nothing but huge respect Ricky for both you and Saraya, can't imagine how hard it's been seeing the reports come out almost daily about Paige and not being able to do much about it but the whole family has my best wishes and I hope we see her back doing what she does best in the ring soon

9 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Goes without saying I have nothing but huge respect Ricky for both you and Saraya, can't imagine how hard it's been seeing the reports come out almost daily about Paige and not being able to do much about it but the whole family has my best wishes and I hope we see her back doing what she does best in the ring soon

Thankyou very kind