Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pro Wrestling Elite had Alberto booked for 2 shows next weekend.
They have released a statement on Twitter saying they have cancelled him and replaced him with Pete Dunne.
Roy & Zak knight are booked on at least one of the shows too so was probably for the best.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Yeah. He's a safe bet at short notice because getting such a high profile name so close to then is next to impossible. Plus I think there would also have been the off chance of people trying to confront him over it which might not help. Can't see him back in the UK anytime soon, if at all after this.

It has been reported that WAW stripped Bertie of their World title.

Ricky has clarified the situation on Twitter.

'Can I please put this out there Alberto El Patron was not stripped of the WAW world title it was done by both parties amicably for the best interest of WAW going forward. Can I also say that despite differences between myself and Alberto personally as a pro the man was impeccable and raised the Profile of WAW by a huge amount'

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said:

Obviously,  you do not understand a tongue in cheek statement. 

The level of your comeback also suggests you cannot hold a conversation with someone without resorting to you using keyboard warrior like language.

I think people understand the statement, it's just that people think its a horrid statement.

Also you using the word 'comeback' suggests you were waiting for a response... were you expecting a thumbs up?

The last few pages have suspected and acknowledged that she seems to be vulnerable and that people are taking advantage. So your 'tongue in cheek' statement wasn't great Abe.

Anyway, as before, if she didn't give permission, it's shit that she (or anyone) is subject to this kind of invasion of privacy.

1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I think people understand the statement, it's just that people think its a horrid statement.

Also you using the word 'comeback' suggests you were waiting for a response... were you expecting a thumbs up?

The last few pages have suspected and acknowledged that she seems to be vulnerable and that people are taking advantage. So your 'tongue in cheek' statement wasn't great Abe.

Anyway, as before, if she didn't give permission, it's shit that she (or anyone) is subject to this kind of invasion of privacy.

Point taken. 

I agree totally that she is in a vulnerable position and because of this she is considered an easy target. Apologies for any offence caused, certainly not my intention.