Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, D@mm said:

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air and really struggling to breath.

This happens a few times as I sometimes suffer from heartburn/indigestion. Usually though it only lasts a few seconds but this time I was struggling for about 20 seconds.

My mom suggested it might be a panic attack as I have been a bit anxious and stressed lately. I am just wondering if anyone has gone through this before and did you go to the doctors about it ?

If you are struggling to breathe it's worth discussing with a doctor I'd say.Ā 

Someone I knew had sleep apnea and would stop breathing loads of times in the night without waking them fully. If It did wake them they could breath OK when they woke but would gasp somewhat, as they had been holding their breath for so long.Ā 

• Paid Members

Just in case you missed his rant before he deleted it, Boydy was offering "keyboard warrior"Ā @CleetusVanDammeĀ out for a fight, which is a wise move considering he is a convicted criminal, and also pointing out that he has no intention of leaving, which is good news for his fans on UKFF. The same sort of people who, I assume, urge everyone to remember that Harvey Weinstein produced Pulp Fiction.

• Paid Members

Other than that, the only confrontation I can remember is from the old days, when alanhill and Leicester Lantern/alexander had an argument at a show.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Other than that, the only confrontation I can remember is from the old days, when alanhill and Leicester Lantern/alexander had an argument at a show.

I don't think that even got as far as an argument. My recollection is that alanhill came bounding up, all full of fire and ready for confrontation, he announced who he was and Lantern replied with something like, "Why do you think I care?"

35 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I don't think that even got as far as an argument. My recollection is that alanhill came bounding up, all full of fire and ready for confrontation, he announced who he was and Lantern replied with something like, "Why do you think I care?"

And Alan walked off with arms aloft saying "I Won"