Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Done Snowdon and a few of the lakes harder climbs, certainly takes it out of you, mind the trek up to bleanau Ffestiniog hydro electric dam is worth it too

If that's the one with an alternative energy center and tour of the dam it's a great day out. I'd recommend the tour, fascinating stuff.

Small fun fact, they filmed scenes for goldeneye and the Italian job there.

There's a nuclear power station not far from there too, not sure if it's active or decommissioned though.

On the subject of licking bum holes I went to try it once, but it wasn't the best looking Clarkson on earth. Hairy and with some bad grapes and so I wussed out. I did pull a bicep pose to myself in the mirror later that night, which is something I'd heartedly recommend.

I've always found anal anything off putting, never appealed to me at all but I was caught game for a moment and could have been converted. Never get the appeal of things up my arse, while we are about it. Not unpleasant but not pleasant either. Very 'meh'

Edited by Tommy!

There's a nuclear power station not far from there too, not sure if it's active or decommissioned though.

The 'Electric Mountain' in Llanberis looked like it was still in use when I visited just over 3 years ago. I'd been up Snowdon the lazy way earlier in the day by taking the train. 

Never really understood mountain climbing. Unless you're the first to do it, of course.

I was raising money for charity, not really something I would choose to do. I do like walking but I'm quite happy to stay away from mountains

Been doing this girl up the Arse and feasting on her sheriff(Baz) badge. Actually took her out tonight and a few hours after anal antics we were talking about her vegan lifestyle. I asked if she had a hotline for PETA as she had a Pussy that was about to be abused.

Yeah it's not the funniest joke but there is no need to collapse laughing constantly. Had to go for a wank

• Paid Members

In vague relation to that PETA joke Keith, I saw a man wearing an 'FBI: Female Body Inspector' T-shirt yesterday. It was great. Like being back in about 2002.

Mind you, I also saw a bloke rocking a '1966, the year that LEGENDS LIKE ME were born' shirt, so it might just be something to do with Southampton.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Moderators

I heard the greatest pub bullshit lie ever on Saturday.

So I was having a fag in my doorway the other morning, bollock naked, and a little red breasted robin flew up and perched on the end of my dick. It let me gave it a little stroke and it flew away.

It's brilliant pub lie material. It's pointless, doesn't mean anything, and he's insistent it happened.

• Paid Members

Any excuse to re-post this gem from one of my former secondary school alumni.  Following some serious piss taking after being clocked being dropped off for school in a vintage Skoda...

It's not a Skoda, it's a Porsche.  My dad just put a Skoda body kit on it so it doesn't get nicked

So I was having a fag in my doorway the other morning, bollock naked, and a little red breasted robin flew up and perched on the end of my dick. It let me gave it a little stroke and it flew away.

It's brilliant pub lie material. It's pointless, doesn't mean anything, and he's insistent it happened.

Even if it's a lie I say fair play to the bloke because that's a cracking little tale to make up on the spot just for the hell of it.  

• Awards Moderator

But, like... was he erect? Or was the poor bird hanging there at a 90 degree angle? Just in a doorway, in the nude, with a stiffy (sounds like Cluedo).

• Paid Members

Was sat outside on a break and thought to myself "fair few ants around". Look between my feet and i'm sat on an ants nest and they're all up my leg.