WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Very easy if you're on PS4 or PC. It's just a matter of downloading a file to a USB and importing it in the games settings. Takes about 15 minutes max. Xbox doesn't allow it (for some reason).

I'm still waiting on a free file that includes everything before I start playing this year's. As long as the new difficulty's an equivalent to the old six star level then this will probably surpass 6 as the best football game ever. Difficulty's been the only (non-superficial) complaint I have against the last two.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo Switch between now and Christmas, mostly for Mario Odyssey. The question is, other than Zelda and Mario, is it worth it so far? I'm not arsed about most of their other 'big' games like Splatoon 2 or Arms, so am I better waiting another few years for more releases and a price drop?

I got a Switch a few weeks ago, just with Mario Kart and FIFA pre-ordered and I'm happy with that until Mario Odyssey at Christmas. If you go through every Grand Prix on Mario Kart it's a good chunk of time and that's not including multi-player and online play. 

If you don't mind waiting, good deals do come around. I saved about £100 with mine. I haven't played any demos or other games yet but there's meant to be a lot of good downloadable games on it to.  

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, jasmith85 said:

Finally caved in and bought a PS4 with Bloodborne and Until Dawn with £15 pen credit, any recommendations?

Okami.