WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Astro Hollywood said:

If you've got Gold, Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition is £3.75 in Xbox One Deals With Gold right now.

It's well worth it for £4. Marauding the field as Darth Vader is great fun.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

How populated are the servers? One thing I like about Steam is that it shows you exactly how many people are playing any game, all platforms should have that.

That is a good feature. I can only speak for PS4 but it's always heaving in the evenings no matter what match mode you want. The sequel is due out soon which will probably have an effect...

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

It's not confirmed yet, but hopefully it happens.

It looks pretty solid though. Numerous retailers have apparently leaked the fact they plan to stock it. However, i understand your pessimism as no one official has announced anything yet.

I mean, it only takes one biggish retailer to do it and smaller ones will blindly follow because they want those preorders for themselves. Plus there's the fact these particular listings appeared 9-10 months ago with April 2017 as the release date...

• Paid Members

I'm not a big fan of the D-Pad on the XBone controller. Fortunately I have a fightstick for when I'm playing fighting games. Picked up Injustice 2 at the weekend. The controls are pretty sloppy. I can't decide whether they're too precise or not precise enough at all, and it really has an adverse effect on the gameplay. I had a look at Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round as well. Solid fighting game, but so much gratuitous sexualisation of the female characters. They just keep churning out extra costume packs at like £50 a time. I think they're up to 7 packs, and the released characters are like £7 a pop as well, so I might skip out on them.

7 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said:

If you've got Gold, Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition is £3.75 in Xbox One Deals With Gold right now.

Also the season pass is currently free with Games With Gold and on PS4 which is great for those with just the base game.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Also the season pass is currently free with Games With Gold and on PS4 which is great for those with just the base game.

Be handy if you're playing the base version through EA Access.

On 10/09/2017 at 3:15 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Caved in and bought Destiny 2.

Glad I did because I'm really enjoying it so far.

Same. Been ages since I've bought a game and hit from day 1. Apart from the down time on the servers yesterday I haven't been disappointed. 9 hours into a day long bender with it on tea and sugar free digestives. Lovely. 

Crucible is a lot of fun. Frustrating at times though. You'll be playing it thinking your shit at it because some of the others are so much better. Had lota of bad words when playing the Crucible on both one and two. I'm more a fan of the strikes myself.