Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending is some kind of nexus point between this thread and the Jumping the Shark one. Like someone said earlier, they went for this ending for a guy they LIKE, which is utterly mental. It was naive to think they'd attempt a turn with either of the two guys in the final, but there were dozens of ways this could have gone that would have been better. And where did Ambrose go? Supposed friends but he leaves his friend to get handled. He could've realised what was happening and got in Sheamus' face to try and stop him, but eat a Brogue Kick to at least give him an excuse. Mind you, he disappeared for no reason during one of the Shield/Wyatt clusters yonks ago, so he's got form. But now, stick a pin in Roman.

• Paid Members

The ending is some kind of nexus point between this thread and the Jumping the Shark one. Like someone said earlier, they went for this ending for a guy they LIKE, which is utterly mental. It was naive to think they'd attempt a turn with either of the two guys in the final, but there were dozens of ways this could have gone that would have been better. And where did Ambrose go? Supposed friends but he leaves his friend to get handled. He could've realised what was happening and got in Sheamus' face to try and stop him, but eat a Brogue Kick to at least give him an excuse. Mind you, he disappeared for no reason during one of the Shield/Wyatt clusters yonks ago, so he's got form. But now, stick a pin in Roman.

At a guess they are trying to build Roman up as a scrappy underdog now. LIke Daniel Bryan was before beat downs, screw jobs then in the end he gets the title. 

The use of ambrose is beyond baffling, after all the shit with exploding tvs, constant loses and being made to look like a chump he is still over as fuck. If only they would just try and think outside the box for a second. I mean when i saw people calling the finish on here i thought not even WWE would book that something that crap....i was wrong.....real wrong. 

The worst thing for me - other than them going with the single most obvious outcome possible - was that part right at the end where Roman looked like he was going to go home and cry to The Rock and tell him how everyones bullying him at work. Making Reigns look like an emotional pussy just makes me hate him more.

When was the last time a good guy won the title and had a half decent run with it?

Last night was the perfect moment for Reigns to win it and keep it. Even better than Wrestlemania.

Starting from Raw 1000 when CM Punk turned, that part of his reign lasted 5 months. He lost it to Rock for 2 months, Cena then held it for 4 months. Then it went Bryan-Orton-Abeyance-Bryan-Orton in the space of 5 weeks. Then heel Orton had it for around 6 months, Bryan again for 5 weeks. Cena for 8 weeks. Lesnar, who was Heel/Tweener for 8 months. Rollins for 7 months, Reigns for 5 minutes, and now Sheamus.

Add all that up, and in the last 3 years we have had a babyface champion for about 7 months and 7 minutes.

Well, that was the shits. I was actually looking forward to that show too but more fool me for expecting WWE to do something interesting.

Nevermind the ending, the whole show was dull and unmemorable. I'd say it felt like RAW but to be honest, last week's RAW had better matches. Ambrose/Owens wasn't what it could've been, Brothers of Destruction/Wyatts was a 10 minute squash and Reigns/Ambrose was building up nicely but then suddenly ended after about what felt like five fucking minutes. The Divas match lasted longer than both of the main matches for crying out loud. Reigns/Del Rio and the Elimination Match were decent but that's all.

Funnily enough, I actually think Sheamus and Reigns could have some decent, hard hitting matches. It's just not a credible main event feud because both have boring characters and Sheamus has been booked like shit all year. The prospect of Sheamus vs Lesnar is a good one too, but again, why should we take the guy seriously as champion?

• Paid Members

Why doesn't Breeze's selfie stick work on the Titantron.

What a waste of a gimmick.

Also, anyone else noticed as shows go on Lawler delves more and more into his poor impression of Shaggy feom Scooby Doo

Was all geared up for corporate Ambrose, which would have been fun for a week or two til WWE inevitably drove it into the ground like they've done with New Day. I can't believe they actually went with the lazily obvious Sheamus cash in. I like Sheamus too- he's a very good, hard hitting wrestler, but there's no way he's getting over as champion after years of floating about the mid card.

Rest of the show was meh, Wyatt's jump for Taker's chokeslam was 2002 Hogan level shite too. 

Fuck that PPV was awful. Even Taker's involvement was shite as was expected being in a match with the Wyatt's. That ending was so fucking obvious like Tiger Rick said there was still a good 20 mins left of the PPV when Reigns pinned Ambrose.  WWE is going to be fucking shit until at least 24th January.

Archived