Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Paid Members

They really don't have any new ideas at all do they? Last night it very much felt like "well, this shit sort of worked for Daniel Bryan". Only it worked for Daniel Bryan because he was the complete opposite of Reigns, and the fans were into it so much they were up for ruining shows to make their point. Can't see that happening with Reigns.

It's genuinely frustrating watching them turn a fuck machine like Reigns into a dorky rubbish hybrid Daniel Bryan and John Cena. I fully expect a pipe bomb in the coming months, seeing as that sort of worked for one of the few main eventers they somehow managed to create over the last 5 years. It's so TNA.

Bloody Sheamus, though. Quite the run of champions, going from Rollins to Sheamus. They should have put it on Triple H, or something even remotely interesting. I do like the theory of them putting it on Sheamus so Reigns will get some cheers, as who wants Sheamus? Maybe giving WWE far too much credit there though.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Why did he spear Triple H? Is there any answer other than 'Austin used to hit his finish on everyone'?

It's the desperation of "they think Hunter's a cunt, so they'll cheer Reigns defying him." Anything to make them cheer Reigns. That's the whole point of making Sheamus look a huge prick, like we all knew would happen.

I think the only surprise of the show was Charlotte retaining—I thought Paige was going to win the Divas title for some reason.

I think that reason might be that Charlotte retaining leaves her only with Sasha as a decent challenger next, and then just like that, they're out of feuds. You could have milked Paige (oo-er) as champion for a match with Becky then the Charlotte rematch before moving onto Charlotte v Sasha. Not now you can't.

When was the last time a good guy won the title and had a half decent run with it?

Probably depends if you consider Cena a "good guy" or not.

Someone mentioned the crowd reaction beating pretty tepid. As I said previously, for me I totally saw the swerve coming. So I guess the majority were waiting for it to happen, and were less inclined to buy into the moment.

Could just be Atlanta, which was shit for Mania 27 and shit again last night.

Are we going to have to wait till Vince croaks it to see some sort of semblance in the booking of WWE again?

Uh-oh, somebody doesn't know what "semblance" means.

The worst thing for me - other than them going with the single most obvious outcome possible - was that part right at the end where Roman looked like he was going to go home and cry to The Rock and tell him how everyones bullying him at work. Making Reigns look like an emotional pussy just makes me hate him more.

EVERYTHING about Reigns is wrong. Bumping fists and looking smiley on his way to the ring. Being smiley in his interview when he tells them Ambrose is going to kick Owens' ass instead of just talking about whoever wins, he's going to beat them. Just smiling too much. We loved the stoic juggernaught in The Shield. Be the guy that was getting the cheers, not this pansy.

I do like the theory of them putting it on Sheamus so Reigns will get some cheers, as who wants Sheamus? Maybe giving WWE far too much credit there though.

I'll be honest ; I don't mind that booking in the slightest (I might be the only one) because as I said in lengthy posts yesterday, Reigns winning the title and getting to go home with it goes over better for me if he gets to lamp someone they detest rather than his mate that they all actually prefer to him. Hunter-endorsed Sheamus? BOOOO.

Even Alexa Bliss's arse can't save that direct debit from being cancelled

WOAH! Let's not go nuts.

• Paid Members

It's the desperation of "they think Hunter's a cunt, so they'll cheer Reigns defying him." Anything to make them cheer Reigns. That's the whole point of making Sheamus look a huge prick, like we all knew would happen.

Nah, you're wrong. Spearing Hunter, who is a cunt, is the coolest thing Reigns has done for ages. It's what any cool babyface would have done to a massive cunt trying to piggy back their success.

EVERYTHING about Reigns is wrong. Bumping fists and looking smiley on his way to the ring.

Agree with the general point about SMILEYNESS but you're wrong here. The interaction with people is awesome. The excitement on their faces is what wrestling is about. He always does it without losing the intensity on his face too. That's great. Then he hops the barrier and smiles. That's where it goes wrong.

• Paid Members

Are we going to have to wait till Vince croaks it to see some sort of semblance in the booking of WWE again?

Uh-oh, somebody doesn't know what "semblance" means.

Ha!

Where my 'of logic' went I don't know.

• Paid Members
Ha!

Where my 'of logic' went I don't know.

Makes sense.

I understand what they see as the logic, but if they think the fans actually want Roman on top.... well, logically they should have just done it last night. There's only so many times a guy comes up short before you accept that he's a Luger. I mean, loser.

Mentioning Sasha above - do we know why she's hardly been used? I find it really odd that she's done so well in NXT yet really been an afterthought since her main roster debut. Are they saving her or something? I'm puzzled by it.

Apparently Sasha is turning babyface real soon.  That's why I'm surprised they didn't put the title back on Paige.

Reigns beating Sheamus after winning the title and spearing Triple H would've been great. But they still wouldn't have had an opponent for him for TLC, really. Sheamus winning the title probably solves that, and weirdly, might solve a problem they've got with Brock Lesnar. Lesnar's contracted to do X amount of PPVs and X amount of house shows/network specials a year... The roster's full of opponents for the latter, but has almost nobody for the former. A Reigns vs Lesnar rematch is one they can do, but it's hard to imagine anyone else being a worthy PPV opponent for Brock in the next six months. If Sheamus has the belt though, that gives them a reason to do Sheamus vs Brock on PPV.

The way I see it going from here Sheamus keeps the title until the Rumble where Reigns takes it from him. Brock wins the Rumble match setting up Reigns V Lesnar at Mania only this time the roles are reversed. And I would assume Lesnar puts Reigns over on the grand stage.

• Paid Members

They should have just went all out last night and had Reigns beat Ambrose clean, twat Triple H and overcome them odds by pinning Sheamus during his cash-in. That's the Reigns I want, not some loser fat losers can relate to.

I suppose the idea is Sheamus and Reigns fills some time on their shows. Even if nobody with a right mind wants to see them feud over the belt.

Archived