Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

It's looking like Reigns V Ambrose will be the final match in the tournament and I'm still going with an Ambrose heel turn on Sunday night.  Looks like they still haven't announced which two of the Wyatt family will face Taker and Kane.  I'm still pissed off about it being a standard tag match.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's apparently been hinted that it will be Bray and Strowman that are against Undertaker & Kane. I'd have preferred it to be Rowan & Harper but heyho.

The card looks pretty poor on paper. Hopefully the tournament will deliver, I'm sure that Owens/Ambrose will be decent but I'm not holding out much hope for Reigns/Del Rio

Del Rio to beat Reigns, Ambrose to beat Owens. Ambrose wins title. Reigns to come out congratulate then turn on Ambrose leading to Sheamus coming out cashing in winning the belt and becoming the new face of the authority.

Brothers of destruction to win. Sting turns up and challenges Undertaker to a match at wrestlemania next year.

Paige to beat Charlotte.

Tyler Breeze to beat Dolph Ziggler.

• Paid Members

There's a ton of possibilities to go with, including Owens the new authority guy, a surprise Ambrose win or a Reigns heel turn. Worst case scenario they keep Reigns face and have him win.

Christ. I wonder if they'll take that seriously, and what they'll do if so. My first thought was to go with 'the show must go on', but do it as an 'empty arena' show and not risk any fans' safety. How strict is the security at US WWE shows?

Anything for Reigns not to get booed ey? But nah I can't imagine WWE cancelling the show or anything like that.

Russia Today news is reporting that anonymous have uncovered a report that Isis affiliates are potentially targeting survivor series tomorrow night.

Apparently the FBI are looking into it as a serious threat. It's one of a number of supposed planned attacks for tomorrow across the globe that anonymous has attempted to uncover on their crackdown on social media accounts

• Paid Members

Del Rio to beat Reigns, Ambrose to beat Owens. Ambrose wins title. Reigns to come out congratulate then turn on Ambrose leading to Sheamus coming out cashing in winning the belt and becoming the new face of the authority.

I have those results and Sheamus cashing in, but without Reigns turning heel. Sheamus to be heel champion for Reigns to knock off in a couple of months time. It's dull and unimaginative... that's precisely why I think it will happen. They will pussy out on anything more interesting than getting to "Reigns takes belt off heel" which is where they wanted to go with Rollins, I believe. If they did go with the above scenario, I think it would be insane to turn Reigns the same night as Sheamus winning the belt and joining the Authority. You'd then have the hot new heel both a) not the champion and b) not with the Authority. That doesn't click for me. Turning Reigns would take focus off the title, and the show has to be ALL about who leaves with the belt. Even if that's (yawn) Sheamus.

Archived