Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Paid Members

Reigns would be a heel, but not a pussy. Easily explained as him believing he has enough to put Ambrose away (albeit being proven wrong in the match itself when it goes ultra close) but being very aware of the potential of Sheamus cashing in (having had it happen to him once already at Mania). Sheamus would obviously turn face, on account of being screwed by the Authority. Fiery babyface Sheamus would make a decent challenger for Reigns to put away early doors.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird, there's a 5-on-5 match scheduled and not one participant named yet, however it feels to me like it'll be a vehicle for someone like Ryback to batter a few folk about and maybe push on to something bigger. Would be nice to have a surprise or return in there somewhere though.

The only matches I can see being for the belt at WrestleMania are Reigns vs Ambrose, Reigns vs Cena or Reigns vs Lesnar. Which points to Reigns either winning it tonight or in some rematch

The only thing I can see in Del Rio's favour is that it's a natural setup for him to transition the belt to Cena at TLC or the Rumble. That would lead to Reigns winning the Rumble to challenge Cena, and I don't think Reigns is winning the Rumble. So I'd rule out Del Rio.

Owens winning the belt now would probably just make him a Seth Rollins substitute and drop it to Reigns or Cena in the next month or two anyway -- which is fine, and he may well excel in the role, I just can't see it.

I don't see Ambrose winning without a heel turn, and I wouldn't turn him heel.

For me, it's Reigns winning as a babyface and then Ambrose winning the Rumble and them doing the Bret vs Piper feud. But if Lesnar's not going against Reigns at Mania, I don't know who Brock's opponent is. So assuming that is the Mania title match, Reigns turning heel tonight and then feuding with Ambrose for a few months seems the easiest way to get there.

• Paid Members

They would be mad to have Reigns/Ambrose in the final. Even Owens vs Reigns would be decent in the final but they need to save the big win for both Reigns and Ambrose until a bigger show... Though maybe it is the perfect time.

They keep saving stuff. It's not working for them. It's just dragging shit out. If Reigns or Ambrose don't walk out tonight with the belt, the alternatives seem to be Owens, Sheamus and Del Rio. Two of those three are worse than walking dogshit into a new carpet and the other isn't nearly on that level yet.

Reigns to win the title. No one turns heel, Sheamus doesn't cash in.

Can see it now.

I think your bang on. Ambrose/KO should be a show stealer and what I think will be the final, Ambrose/Reigns should be great too. I dislike Del Rio too much to give a shit about his match.

Give me Reigns vs Owens at TLC and the Reigns/Ambrose rematch for Mania.

When's John Cena due back?

Just a thought of all this heel turning....what if he returns and becomes authority champion? Could be similar to when Cena won the title in an Elimination Chamber and Vince came out and just gave Batista a title shot. Reigns wins tournament and Triple H comes out and introduces their Chosen one John Cena?

Just an idea

Just a thought of all this heel turning....what if he returns and becomes authority champion? Could be similar to when Cena won the title in an Elimination Chamber and Vince came out and just gave Batista a title shot. Reigns wins tournament and Triple H comes out and introduces their Chosen one John Cena?

Just an idea

More chance of Jihadi John being the chosen one.

• Paid Members

Just an idea

More chance of Jihadi John being the chosen one.

Maybe that's his heel gimmick.

It's looking like Reigns V Ambrose will be the final match in the tournament and I'm still going with an Ambrose heel turn on Sunday night. Looks like they still haven't announced which two of the Wyatt family will face Taker and Kane. I'm still pissed off about it being a standard tag match.

Agreed. Deano is the only guy shown on-screen never to have the talk with Daddy Trips, and using this as a chance to evolve his character could lead to some awesome stuff. There's obviously the Roman Risk of having him as a babyface against Ambrose, but they are going to deal with that constantly until they decide to turn him, unfortunately.

They wanted Roman to be the next Cena, so of course he's going to have the same crowd issue, just less pronounced.

Breeze beats Ziggler.

Wyatt and Strauman are due to face Brothers of Destruction but Bray says his Family is expanding and announces a new member to take on Taker and Kane instead. Due to interference from the rest of Wyatt's, they lose via DQ.

Reigns beats Del Rio.

Ambrose and Owens fight to a double count out.

Paige beats Charlotte when Nature Boy turns heel on his own daughter.

Triple H announces the main event is still going ahead despite only Reigns qualifying, outcomes a new and improved A star player...Daniel Bryan.

Archived