Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

As I've said I think they let the cat out of the bag when Ambrose kept banging on about how close Reigns comes to winning the title everytime. That's why Ambrose is going to be the "Man" after screwing him over in some way. I can picture Ambrose standing in the middle of the ring at the start of Raw with the WWE title saying "You came this close again Roman"  They might even play on the fact that The Shield made their WWE debut at Survivor Series too.

On a night where someone is guaranteed to walk out as the new champion I think Sheamus would be too obvious. That fucker still has until June to cash in.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ambrose has got the ability to be a tremendous heel as we've already seen. His lunatic character probably suits it. It will definitely split fans at a time when they don't really want to but fuck it, the thought of Reigns chasing Ambrose to WM is better than almost anything else on the table right now.

• Paid Members

I love the idea of Ambrose going heel and winning the belt. He's quite possibly the most talented all-rounder in the company, but he's been beaten to death so much that it's impossible to really care about him anymore. Refreshing his character (as well as his look, hopefully) would do him wonders. Fuck this lunatic stuff. I went a return of that creepy, Joker-style heel that he played at the start of the Shield's run. Give him a hair cut, put him in a suit, give him some consistent wins and you've probably got one of the best top heels of all time. With the right build, Ambrose vs. Reigns at Wrestlemania for the title could be huge.

• Paid Members

The problem with Ambrose going heel is that I doubt they have it in them to book it in a way that means he won't still get cheered over Reigns. They've done everything possible to try and make him a geek this past year and he's still the most over active babyface on the roster.

• Paid Members

Ambrose has got the ability to be a tremendous heel as we've already seen. His lunatic character probably suits it. It will definitely split fans at a time when they don't really want to but fuck it, the thought of Reigns chasing Ambrose to WM is better than almost anything else on the table right now.

If they have to do it, then get him to turn on HHH as well. Have him attack heels and faces stone cold style.

I cannot see a way they can have Reigns with. The belt and stay face tonight. It would bomb. Face vs face with ambrose would be lifeless at best. Reigns vs Owens is bound to split the crowed but might work with an all out match and the right in wrong story. However for me they only have a twochoices with reigns in the final. Reigns turns or ambrose does. I was listening to either Austin or Ross I forget which and the said the intrigue of this show is someone turns its just who is it. Sadly its the lack of alternatives that's got us here not a well placed, well pushed story line

I cannot see a way they can have Reigns with. The belt and stay face tonight. It would bomb. Face vs face with ambrose would be lifeless at best. Reigns vs Owens is bound to split the crowed but might work with an all out match and the right in wrong story. However for me they only have a twochoices with reigns in the final. Reigns turns or ambrose does. I was listening to either Austin or Ross I forget which and the said the intrigue of this show is someone turns its just who is it. Sadly its the lack of alternatives that's got us here not a well placed, well pushed story line

• Paid Members

"Put him in a suit" is a trash idea. Heels in suits are done to death and Ambrose doesn't look like he's wore a suit in his life.

Usually, I'd be very much against the suit idea, and you're correct that the heels in suits thing has been done to death, but there's rationale behind it. Firstly, unfortunately, the way they work now is that if you're a top heel then you have to be aligned with the Authority. It's a shit state of affairs, but that's the way it is for the foreseeable future. Secondly, as much as I love Dean, the vest and jeans look never felt like a main event look and hopefully the suit will be such a departure that it'll help push him to that next level. And last but not least, he's looked the business whenever he's wore a suit previously, better than most wrestlers look in one, so if they insist on anyone being the new suit-wearing Authority-aligned heel then he's the best choice by miles.

5FUmtdq.jpg

tumblr_noek71AdHn1rmh18vo5_250.jpg

Seriously cool. I wish more wrestlers were as cool as Dean Ambrose. When I was a kid I thought they all seemed really cool. Nowadays everyone just looks and feels like a massive geek. Ambrose is a rare breed.

But yeah, enough is enough with this guy. Someone needs to realise what a gem they have in Dean Ambrose and start pushing him properly and positioning him as one of the main stars. He's fucking brilliant and they're squandering his prime years.

• Paid Members

I was having this discussion with the other half during the week and I was trying to put my finger on what made Ambrose cool. I think it's that he's odd doesn't give a fuck. Actually he doesn't give a fuckey period

Archived