Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Why did he spear Triple H? Is there any answer other than 'Austin used to hit his finish on everyone'?

Shite show, I do think it's mainly me just going off wrestling in general but there's not much to make you a fan at the moment

Reigns loses and cries, who is supposed to cheer for him after that? Ambrose did the old trick of vaporising as soon as you roll out the ring

Charlotte and Paige hate each other that much they start off with a load of headlocks, Undertaker and Kane battered the Wyatts, like they did the other week

Sheamus and Reigns at Mania? Yeah let's just knock the network on the head eh? Even Alexa Bliss's arse can't save that direct debit from being cancelled

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fuck off. Seriously, just fuck off.

Anyone else and you might have intrigue now. What will Reigns do on Raw? What will Ambrose do on Raw? But nah, you've now got a horrendously shit stable with a horrendously shit champion. What a fucking shit situation.

Sadly it was blatantly obvious. Show had too long to run and Cole was reading off a fucking autocue.

The finish is even more annoying because the match was just really getting going.

Poor show overall. Opener was good. Ambrose/Owens was a disappointment. Crickets at the end of the women's match. Survivors match pointless filler. Taker & kane vs. Wyatts about as good as you could hope for but the entrances and exits lasted longer than the match.

Anyone but you, Sheamus. Anyone but you.

There's such a dearth of creativity in that company right now. Reigns is a wooden as fuck promo. Nobody cares about Sheamus. Everyone's bored out of their arse with heel authority figures/vassal champions. It's all so by-the-numbers and stale.

Reign's promos remind me of Tobias from Arrested Development when he's learning how to be an actor.

I genuinely think they DONT want to make money anymore. They had a perfect, feel good moment, and gave it to a guy with as much character as he does a tan. When Reigns won I looked at the time left and found it impossible to actually give a shit as it was blindingly obvious what was coming. They want to shock folk, what would be most shocking is if they didn't keep fucking with stuff and actually put a product out that was worth watching. It's really just a habit now. God bless the vintage stuff on the network.

I'm in the minority but I think they've done the right thing. Reigns needs a reason to be angry. He had one after 'Mania but now this should put him over the edge. I see him forcing a title match by taking out the Authority or smashing up cars etc. and taking the belt at TLC and then going over Lesnar at 'Mania to retain with Lesnar winning the Rumble. Sheamus is shite but it's not a big problem for a transitional champion.

• Paid Members

WWE sticks with the safe boring predictable crap route. 

So many options to change things up a bit and they chose to put the belt on a guy that has no heat at all. Unless booing him coz his shit is now a good thing.

Sheamus as world champion again thats going to put some butts in the the seats.....ugh.

Im so fucking bored with it now i think this is the end of my network subscription. The current product is so so so so stale, as is evident by the raw ratings.  

• Paid Members

Reigns better turn up fucking shit up all over the place. as opposed to say, coming out tommorow to cut a promo. I want Reigns off his bonce with Ambrose in tow, smashing the place to bits, have them ruin every match.

That won't happen. Probably have Steph pop in to grab his bollocks and twist them.

• Paid Members

I'm more thinking, 'what would Reigns do, if for the third time in the year, he was robbed at a chance at the big dance'. Kofi Kingston went all Stone Cold for a week in 2009 and it was fucking wonderful... until the arse fell out, but Reigns should and quite rightly being anti-authority, try and fuck up the show. People were doing it before Austin. Just do it different to Austin. Bloody writers, think of something.

Though if were going all Ian Beale, then Reigns should have a cry in the ring again until Steph goes past in a taxi and tries to shoot him.

• Paid Members

That was awful.

For me the best match of the night was the pre-shows 'Survivor' match which was well paced, logical and fun.

Something which really can't be said for anything that followed.

I can not get behind Reigns, The Wyatt Family are eternal losers that should be so much more special, they book pretty much the entire card to either look comedic or weak at every corner.

What truly summed up that PPV was that Del Rio was on the card and yet Cesaro wasn't even on the pre-show. Fuck me, you want a big guy who looks good in a suit, can wrestle and is crying out for a helping hand gimmick wise, put Cesaro as your Authority Champ ... anyone but Seamus.

Crowd were fucking woeful to, and although I can't blame them, they played a part in that show being shite.

Archived