Survivor Series 2015 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Off to an amazing start already. Network isn't letting me watch the pre-show.

"Error. Cannot play video at this time. Please try again later."

Anyone else getting this?

Yeah, same here. App seems to be playing up.

• Paid Members

Well there you have it. Of every possible way they could have went, they WWE'd it and played everything safe and boring. The biggest shock of the show was Goldust coming back. What a waste. A boring fucking waste.

"Roman could have a broken jaw, he certainly has a broken heart."

"GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY".

He's crying! Roman Reigns is crying his little milky eyes out!

They really fucking know how to just be utter shite don't they?

They can never just let a main event babyface win, can they? Seriously, we've watched Reigns chase the damned title all year and they want us to watch months more of it?

They could've had the feel good moment of Reigns taking the title, spearing Triple H and closing the show. Then have Trips punish Reigns tomorrow, make him run an unfair gauntlet leading to the cash-in or something.

They basically Daniel Bryan'd him, except Bryan had the crowd behind him the whole time. Reigns crying doesn't build sympathy, to me it asks the same question I asked earlier this year. Is he really that stupid not to have expected what just happened?

He's been cashed-in on before. He's been screwed by run-in after run-in for months. Urgh! Enough is enough.

Also, where was his best mate during all this?

Reigns the heel champion and feuding with Ambrose was the way to go.

I feel for Roman tbh. Lesnar and Cena aren't around right now, Rollins, Orton and Bryan are out of action and he still can't get a run with the title.

Don't think I'll bother with Raw again this year unless something drastically changes.

Bloody Sheamus!

Archived