NXT Breaking Ground

5pints

He's quite unique actually, you see rather than temporarily increasing his level of hypeness he instead has managed to harness the power to such a degree that he may live naturally in a sustained permanent high level of hype.

All this while remaining shit. Remarkable.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You have to feel sorry for Mojo, playing a stereotypical American, I mean just because he's from that country they shouldn't label him as a typical annoying tossbag American, it's cliché. Up there with all Samoans having bones through their noses, hard heads and a lack of need to wear shoes.

Mojo seems like he has a lot of deep issues and problems. Wouldn't be surprised if he has some kind of learning difficulty as well.

I reckon one day he just had a few too many energy drinks when someone met him and said "I quite like you dude, you're pretty hype." Since then he tries his hardest to stay hyped all the time, but as soon as he is alone in his hype house he just cries himself to sleep. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if he hangs himself tomorrow because Ryder has forgotten to post him a Christmas card

The only value in Mojo is surely a publicity-stunt college campus date rape storyline. He's so, so shit and the ADHD frat boy gimmick makes him even worse. He's like they've gone for a male equivalent of Bayley ("everything is exciting! Look at how exciting things are!") but without any of the ability, sympathy or freakshow appeal.

He does seem to have made a good choice in palling up with Nia Jax though, who won't be going anywhere for a while. Who was the other lad that was with him, I'd seen him on another episode of Breaking Ground but I've never seen him on NXT TV before.

Tino Sabbaletti would have been a star in the New Gen/ICOPRO era. Build like a god that lad. I've never heard of the spinning bump that he did being a no no before which is something new. It looked ugly as fuck, but I think we've all seen far worse bumps in the time we've watched

• Paid Members

Interesting to see Scott Dawson being Albert's right-hand man at gorilla.

I like Mojo. I don't care that nobody else does. I can't wait to see him at RevPro or wherever and PARTY WITH HIM* (*go for a quiet beer)

Eva Marie is having personal tuition from some of the best and is still rotten. Cut bait!

Hugo Knox is terrible.

• Paid Members

Interesting to see Scott Dawson being Albert's right-hand man at gorilla

It appears to be a key position for the development of talent, we've had Bayley feature there to.

Looked more like Dawson had been picked to help out with that match especially with Sabatelli's progress.

I get the impression Adam Pearce is Albert's main right hand man.

This whole season is a surefire build for a huge pop when they fire Mojo halfway through season 2. When Noomph gets let go by Saul Goodman in a week or two, Mojo will get the cliffhanger but it'll end on him getting a raise, and he'll be hyped or something.

• Paid Members

I'm only a few episodes in, but bloody hell this is a good watch. Stuff like this will definitely keep me subscribed to the network during the non-Mania season. Incredible that a company shitting the bed with Raw on a weekly basis can come up with such an engrossing watch as this.

I've never heard of the spinning bump that he did being a no no before which is something new. It looked ugly as fuck, but I think we've all seen far worse bumps in the time we've watched

I thought the same. Albert complained that he could've hurt Crews but not sure how? Crews landed the drop kick as he would if he connected with Tino's hands/chest?

Archived