NXT Breaking Ground

5pints

I've become an even bigger Tyler Breeze fan since seeing him in two episodes of this. Being in developmental over two years might be demoralising to some wrestlers but his positive attitude and eagerness to help less experienced workers is really good to see.

I'm quite keen to see Eva Marie featured in an upcoming episode. All the bullshit forced drama in Total Divas isn't much to go on so I would be keen to see how she really feels about her current standing in the company and working everyday in the Performance Center. In the brief clips she has been shown in the ring with the other Divas she is always smiling and appears to be enjoying it.

Fantastic ending to this week's episode too. I feel bad for the kid as his determination and attitude are great but his body keeps giving up on him. That said, I did instinctively laugh at his shocked reaction to being canned.  :unsure:

I wonder if we will see more of the aftermath of this?   Just seemed to be "Oh look, this lot have got raises... oh, and he's sacked.   Bye."  

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

top show this week - does anyone know how far behind we are from today? thinking 3/4 weeks according to the tag team tournament stuff

Cal Bishop's release was announced on 9th October, but so was Devin Taylor's and we saw her released in episode 2.

The last Takeover (on which the final 4 of the Dusty tournament took place) was October 7th.

It would seem we're seeing footage taped in late September/early October, but not sequentially.

By over 2 years you mean 4 and a half years?

Jason Jordan must be the longest serving developmental guy now Breeze has moved on.

Yeah you're right. I did think to myself he has been doing it in Florida a lot longer than 2 years when they said it in that meeting, but they must have meant he had been "there" 2 years as in at the Performance Center since it opened.

• Paid Members

and then you've got Jordan/Gable vs Hype Bros being talked about like it's a real contest.

It was a real contest - the contest was which team were doing well enough to be booked to win that match and get on the Takeover special.

I can understand the subtext they were going for but why build the tag match like a legitimate contest? Gable in the car talking about their winning streak as if it was all legitimate and the voiceover putting it across as such. Just really stuck out to me. Maybe a few seconds of both teams chatting together backstage before the match would of easily smoothed over the entire thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Mojo Rawley really is the worst, the people at his 'party' looked like they were forced there at gunpoint.

Came in here just to say that. Unless his gimmick is Colin Hunt off the Fast Show, I cant see what use he'd be in any wrestling promotion on earth, let alone WWE.

I found it hilarious seeing Asuka giving these bitches the business. She about 10 levels higher than those she's training with. She stood out like a swore thumb when she was working spots with that blonde lass at the end of the episode.

Archived