WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon Stewart hitting Cena with the chair was WCW levels of stupid. 

It was made worse by the fact that he teased hitting Cena from the moment he got in the ring. Why would he do that? Shouldn't he have just been focussing on Rollins?  Bad finish to both big matches really killed the feel of the show to me. 

UNDERTAKERS COLLAPES!...and then gets back up.

There's also a video of him arriving back at his hotel (complete with marks chanting at him) and he's hobbling a bit but looks like he'll be fine after a good nights kip.

Regarding Stewart hitting Cena, I can't tell if he jumped his cue or Cena took an absolute age to get into position

Stewart was shite all round. The opening promo with saddo Foley where Stewart seemed to forget how to speak, the crap segment with Heyman, and his god awful interference in the WWE title match. He should stick to pretending to be a hard question asking political interviewer.

Thought Summerslam was meh overall, enjoyed NXT far more and I don't even watch that show regularly.

• Paid Members

The 4 hour thing, while maybe a decent marketing tool, definitely hurt the show a lot. I think a normal 3 hour show and this would have been very good, but with that extra hour it didn't half highlight that I am only really arsed with about 5 wrestlers on the main roster.

It's mental how more vibrant, well executed and fun NXT is to the big time show, these days. As others have said in the past, it's getting to the point where you don't want the good NXT wrestlers mixed in with auto-pilot Raw.

• Paid Members

I actually enjoyed Summerslam for the most part, but having NXT the night before definitely left me feeling like I was overdosing on pro wrestling about half way through last night's show. Six and a half hours of wrestling over one weekend, even when it's mostly enjoyable, is simply too much to stomach.

Yeah I agree, Charlotte, Becky and Sacha lastnight seemed to have to dumb down their skills and ability. There's no question any of those 3 could out wrestle the veteran Divas, I wonder if the Bellas, Naomi and others would be just as good if the performance centre was around when they were starting out.

I thought Alicia Fox looked quite good in the women's match, that was all I could take from it really. I'm 'supporting' the new women but it doesn't pop me outright to see Charlotte or whoever win this match, we need something with a ton more purchase - something simpler we can really get our teeth into . I loved the debut segment mostly because the crowd totally went with it, and that  I was so hopeful of a better time for the division, and I still am, but man WWE can be a buzzkill sometimes. Even if they gave you the buzz first so that they could then kill it, still... bastards

Archived