WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

I reckon Cena will win through dodgy circumstances only to demand the match be restarted so he can win it the right way. Then lose when Rollins cheats or something.

The Rollins statue sounds made for some kind of attitude era style skits. Probably something involving a car, like maybe dragged Bossman style through Around headquarters

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cena vs rollings will end in a DQ with kane getting involved - so no titles change hands

owen if NXT champion i feel he will lose at summerslam againt cesaro by countout something along those lines.

brock to beat undertaker or it will be a no contest. (which will lead to a mania rematch where one has to retire if they lose) kane may even get involed in this match

sting to make appearance and get involved in the bray wyatt & luke harper vs dean ambrose & roman reigns match - which then will lead to a match at night of champions and will be a six man tag match sting , ambrose & reigns vs the wyatt family if erick rowens is back or some else to join harper and wyatt.

Just had a look at the latest odds and there's cash to be made on the tag title match.  Skybet have PTP at 6-4 and Paddy Power have The New Day at 6-4.  It's got to be unlikely that WWE are going to put the belts on Los Matadores or the Lucha Dragons so back both PTP and TND at level stakes and you're guaranteed a profit.

Also interesting is the betting on whether Kurt Angle will make an in-ring appearance on Sunday. I can't see that happening at all considering his links with TNA. It's 1-25 but wonder why there's even a market on this

Anyone not named Wooly put a bet on for tonight? I'm not posting any odds since they could be considered spoilers, but Mrs. NIB and I have a few accumulators on. Lowest possible win is £15, highest possible win is £27098.14. Pretty obvious the big one isn't coming in, but £1 on that ten fold, I couldn't resist.

Archived