WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

WWE_Net_SUBWAY_FINAL2_zpsvtmkb2dl.jpg

Just under five weeks until Summerslam. So the main event as been announced as:

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker.

Also seems like we are going to get Cena against Rollins for the WWE title.

So what does everyone else think the card will look like like?

Who wins out of Brock and Taker?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after hearing rumours about Sting being at SummerSlam (obviously him being at Raw last night was bullshit) I have a feeling he will show up at the end of the match to distract Taker and cost him the match because surely they aren't going to have a 50 yr old Taker go over Lesnar as it would kill Lesnar's character going forward which would result in Heyman's promos about Brock being unstoppable seem pointless. This way Taker can save a bit of face knowing it was a distraction that cost him the match instead of a clean win by Lesnar. But there is a hell of a long gap between SummerSlam and WrestleMania if this is the journey they take.

Depending what gossip/news site you like at, the reckoning is either Wyatt & Harper v Reigns & Sting tag match or a six of Wyatt/Harper/new Wyatt Family member (as Rowan is out injured) v Reigns/Ambrose/Sting with Sting being brought in close to the PPV to try and keep it somewhat of a suprise. Quite how they introduce Sting into the storyline in either scenario is a mystery though

Assuming Brock is fucking off until Royal Rumble once SummerSlam is done, I'll go with Undertaker defeating Lesnar to see him off for a while. Probably some hocus pocus chokeslam through a burning hole in the ring, or carried out in a casket by the druids or other such gubbins.

• Paid Members

If it's not in the cell with a Lesnar annihilation of Taker to put him out of action I can see Kane or Sting intervening and giving us a duff finish.

What are the chances of them saving Reigns and Ambrose vs Wyatt and Harper for SummerSlam? I'd be surprised if we don't get that match by this time next week, so Sting being added to it for the PPV seems like a reasonable prediction to me.

What are the big tag gimmick matches besides tables, ladders and chairs? PTPs and New Day should have one.

Ziggler vs Rusev, or a mixed tag, seems like a sure thing.

Gonna be interesting to see what they do with Owens, Orton, Sheamus and Cesaro as well. Got a feeling Cena will end up dropping the U.S Title to Owens before Summerslam due to interference by Rollins. That way they can do Owens vs Cesaro for the U.S belt at the PPV. 

You'd imagine there'll be a 9 diva tag match as well with the three groups. 

Ryback vs Big Show seems like a sure thing as well...Maybe for the preshow?

• Paid Members

According to 411 there are no plans for Owns at this point due to political shenanigans.

Could have him win a vacated IC title match I suppose.

• Paid Members

Why would the Intercontinental title be vacated?

According to 411 there are no plans for Owns at this point due to political shenanigans.

Nah, with all that stroke and say-so that I'm hearing John Cena has, he'll tell the bookers "Bullshit that I put a guy over clean on TV during a run and then you don't have anything for him, what a waste of a job that was!"

Could have him win a vacated IC title match I suppose.

He will trade wins and losses with Cesaro and Rusev over the next month leading to Owens vs. Cesaro or the 3-way again at Summerslam, or he will focus on his match with Balor the night before Summerslam (while trading wins and losses with Cesaro and Rusev over the next month). That is about the best he can hope for at the moment.

Archived