WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

Sheamus v Orton no one cared about. Poor choice for an opener but I was pleased cos I tuned in 10 minutes late and only missed part of that and apparently Foley being embarrassing. Sheamus got his win back and nothing more was made of it which was my maximum expectation for the match

New Day were awesome before the tag match. And during it. And after it. Bit slow starting as these multi team things always are but ended up being great fun.

I don't like this Ziggler Rusev angle at all so double countout pissed me off. Even if you continue the shitty programme, there's better routes than double count-out.

the Neville and the actor match could've been a lot worse. if only that was the only in-ring celebrity appearance of the night..

just as the IC title match started getting good, they finished it in totally underwhelming fashion. I was expecting a double shellshock dammit,

twat crowd didn't give the Reigns & Ambrose match a chance with the Reigns boos. They should've come out together to avoid that happening. Some nice brawling but basically spoiled.

Rollins outfit was well fucking weird, looked like Mordecai with drawn on six pack a la Giant Gonzalez. Match was getting pretty fucking good but ugh what an awful finish. El Torito, The Boogeyman, Balls Mahoney, Matt Morgan, ANYBODY would make a better run in than a bloody chat show host. I can only think that Jon Stewart becomes a regular TV character now after he quit his show (apparently, I don't know or care about this guy).but save this shit for Sheamus/Orton Vince you publicity grabbing bell

Owens/Cesaro was good stuff as you'd expect. Good finish which felt like a novelty at this point.

The womens match was exactly what I expected from the overbooking. Didn't stand a chance and having it as the penultimate match certainly didn't make it seem like anything but an afterthought. What a comedown for Sasha Banks. Hopefully, they'll realise something simpler will be so much more effective. I hope for Team BAD friction followed by Four Horsewomen from last night forming up, this wish also involves Paige conveniently vanishing into thin air though, so you know...I'll wish on for a while

Taker/Lesnar was great fun, felt like a big match and hottest the crowd had been. Loved Lesnar cutting Taker's entrance short and the match starting with Taker still in his coat. Maybe a tad Taker-heavy offence wise but that doesn't bother me as much as it probably should. The sit-up spot with Taker laughing and the punches was fucking BRILLIANT.

The finish kinda sucked, partly cos it was difficult to digest and a crowd killer, partly cos I don't agree with doing Taker/Lesnar III, partly cos I don't think Taker should win. but compared to the WWE/US title match, this one came out far less damaged. Though after they pulled that Jon Stewart shit, really think they shoulda given us a clean finish.. or at least Sting

Pretty disappointing event in all, Money in the Bank was a much better show as far as recent stuff goes, but smatterings of good stuff and obviously fucking terrible act to follow after NXT Takeover

Most anticipated thing for Raw tomorrow is when New Day come out. You already know why

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheamus v Orton no one cared about. Poor choice for an opener but I was pleased cos I tuned in 10 minutes late and only missed part of that and apparently Foley being embarrassing. Sheamus got his win back and nothing more was made of it which was my maximum expectation for the match

New Day were awesome before the tag match. And during it. And after it. Bit slow starting as these multi team things always are but ended up being great fun.

I don't like this Ziggler Rusev angle at all so double countout pissed me off. Even if you continue the shitty programme, there's better routes than double count-out.

the Neville and the actor match could've been a lot worse. if only that was the only in-ring celebrity appearance of the night..

just as the IC title match started getting good, they finished it in totally underwhelming fashion. I was expecting a double shellshock dammit,

twat crowd didn't give the Reigns & Ambrose match a chance with the Reigns boos. They should've come out together to avoid that happening. Some nice brawling but basically spoiled.

Rollins outfit was well fucking weird, looked like Mordecai with drawn on six pack a la Giant Gonzalez. Match was getting pretty fucking good but ugh what an awful finish. El Torito, The Boogeyman, Balls Mahoney, Matt Morgan, ANYBODY would make a better run in than a bloody chat show host. I can only think that Jon Stewart becomes a regular TV character now after he quit his show (apparently, I don't know or care about this guy).but save this shit for Sheamus/Orton Vince you publicity grabbing bell

Owens/Cesaro was good stuff as you'd expect. Good finish which felt like a novelty at this point.

The womens match was exactly what I expected from the overbooking. Didn't stand a chance and having it as the penultimate match certainly didn't make it seem like anything but an afterthought. What a comedown for Sasha Banks. Hopefully, they'll realise something simpler will be so much more effective. I hope for Team BAD friction followed by Four Horsewomen from last night forming up, this wish also involves Paige conveniently vanishing into thin air though, so you know...I'll wish on for a while

Taker/Lesnar was great fun, felt like a big match and hottest the crowd had been. Loved Lesnar cutting Taker's entrance short and the match starting with Taker still in his coat. Maybe a tad Taker-heavy offence wise but that doesn't bother me as much as it probably should. The sit-up spot with Taker laughing and the punches was fucking BRILLIANT.

The finish kinda sucked, partly cos it was difficult to digest and a crowd killer, partly cos I don't agree with doing Taker/Lesnar III, partly cos I don't think Taker should win. but compared to the WWE/US title match, this one came out far less damaged. Though after they pulled that Jon Stewart shit, really think they shoulda given us a clean finish.. or at least Sting

Pretty disappointing event in all, Money in the Bank was a much better show as far as recent stuff goes, but smatterings of good stuff and obviously fucking terrible act to follow after NXT Takeover

Most anticipated thing for Raw tomorrow is when New Day come out. You already know why

Nice post

I believe the intention was for the main camera during the submission hold from Lesner be by design for after the match. With video reply from the other side of the ring, it was clear that Taker tapped out. BUT they wanted us to know that so that in the long term, ie WM in Texas, we'll be geting the rubber match for his retirement. Different way of showcasing the end but at least I know what we're getting!

The Lesnar/Taker main event was excellent from start to finish.

Far better than it had any right to be. People will be split on the finish but I liked it. Taker can't beat Lesnar clean so I thought what they did was fairly creative, once explained makes sense and keeps Lesnar looking strong.

• Paid Members

Mediocre show. Too long. Too many matches.

Main event was excellent. Much better match than last time. The ambiguous finish wouldn't bother me other than the fact that there were only two matches of real interest on the show and neither had a satisfactory finish. In fairness this was the better one. Jon Stewart doing a woeful job of a surprise turn was the worst.

New Day were ace in the very good tag title match. Amell was pretty decent for a celebrity involvement. Didn't care about anything else. Lana looked like a massive denim cunt.

A minor thing for some but I was gutted how ordinary the show looked. Just another show.

• Paid Members

Just caught the show as a fell asleep and woke at 10 to 4! Was ok nothing too special. Thought Amell looked good, decent athlete. New day where fucking superb. They are becoming my favourite thing on the show. Mighty Morphin Power Rollins looked pretty good minus the guff finish.

I don't know if it was intentional but Taker came across as a right sneaky old prick. A proper personal heel turn there.

I don't think you need a disputed finish to continue the Lesnar/Taker storyline. If Lesnar wins clean again, you have old man taker in his retirement match trying to get a win back. If Undertaker wins clean, you could say Brock underestimated him after the last match and caught him off guard, so you have an easy segue to a rubber match. Instead you have a bizarre reverse of their WM match, where they had the crowd into it from the start, but the end was just a soggy dick and no-one cared. I'm sure they'll turn it around by the time the next one comes but it was poor, poor finish to an otherwise good show.

Main event was excellent. Much better match than last time. The ambiguous finish wouldn't bother me other than the fact that there were only two matches of real interest on the show and neither had a satisfactory finish. In fairness this was the better one. Jon Stewart doing a woeful job of a surprise turn was the worst.

Yeah seeing this twat waddle out and just do a terrible job was devastating as I had actually really begun to get into the match. they just took a big shit all over what I'd just watched and stupidly got invested in silly me, while the Lesnar/Taker ending I could give or take but it didn't spoil what happened before it. Not to such an extent anyway

Cena's US title reign a missed opportunity for anybody else? Everyone liked him with the belt. Thought he should've lost that on one of his open challenges on Raw to make a special moment, I thought that was the whole idea for them

Archived