WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeh agreed, it felt like they missed the tap on camera, or certainly didn't make anyone aware of it as it happened. I initially thought they'd botched the entire finish.

It hindsight though, i quite like how it played out. The confusion of it all lends well to what happens going forward.

English fans: Don't wear your football shirts to PPVs. It's really embarrassing.

Thought the main event was excellent. Really great storytelling.

Also, the start to Ambrose/Reigns vs Wyatts was great. Fast paced, dangerous, everyone pulling shit out, brilliant.

Also, the commentators were beyond awful. Really painful

I usually zone out, but I've just watched it and had earphones in because of sleeping family, and I've never noticed how God awful it all is. At one point JBL said "I like train wrecks", and that nearly did it for me.

And I hate Lawlers shitty t-shirts and his crappy "Ho ho, this is gonna be awesome" when they're talking about a fucking fan experience video or some shit.

English fans: Don't wear your football shirts to PPVs. It's really embarrassing.

Errr why?

Its smalltime/Little Englander behaviour, you know - the type of people who holiday in Benidorm swearing at the hotel staff because there's no HP Sauce or recent copy of the S*n.

Personally don't see a problem with it. If the camera pans to the crowd and I see someone wearing a footy top, I certainly don't think "that is embarrassing" or "look how small time they are". In fact, I don't think anything of it in the slightest to even acknowledge it with the exception of maybe ""huh there is a 'team x' supporter there, wonder if they're English".

Anyway, after finally finishing up the whole thing last night I have to say Rollins stole it for me, he was superb. Talk about bringing your A-game. Agree with 99% of the rest of you guys regarding the finish to it, but the fans there seemed to enjoy it at least.

I read about Taker/Lesnar here before I watched it so already had a bit of an opinion on it without actually seeing it which tainted it a bit but after seeing it, I actually though it was ok. If the purpose was to leave you in a confused state (which as people are saying now, it was), then they did it, and yeah it gives logical sense for a third in the series while making Lesnar still seem rock hard.

Overall, i enjoyed it.

• Paid Members

Errr why?

Its smalltime/Little Englander behaviour, you know - the type of people who holiday in Benidorm swearing at the hotel staff because there's no HP Sauce or recent copy of the S*n.

Horseshit, pal. If you're small minded enough to tar everyone who wears a football shirt with the same brush, shame on you.

Archived