WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

English fans: Don't wear your football shirts to PPVs. It's really embarrassing.

Errr why?

Its smalltime/Little Englander behaviour, you know - the type of people who holiday in Benidorm swearing at the hotel staff because there's no HP Sauce or recent copy of the S*n.

Horseshit, pal. If you're small minded enough to tar everyone who wears a football shirt with the same brush, shame on you.

Not everyone, just the ones who wear them to wrestling shows. 

Shoutout to the bloke with the England flag with "JOHN CENA" written in it too.

• Paid Members

English fans: Don't wear your football shirts to PPVs. It's really embarrassing.

Errr why?

Its smalltime/Little Englander behaviour, you know - the type of people who holiday in Benidorm swearing at the hotel staff because there's no HP Sauce or recent copy of the S*n.

what the fuck!? :laugh:

Seeing people in football shirts has never bothered me, but that dickhead Grimsby fan who's at most PPV's with a bunch of Grimsby or other Conference related signs can fuck right off. I don't think he was at Summerslam but he's been present more times than not at PPV's this year, or at least it feels that way. As someone who supports a team in the Conference, I'm probably in the 0.2% of the wrestling audience who has the foggiest idea what the fuck he's talking about most of the time. And he's not funny or amusing in the slightest. Signs like "Lenell John Lewis - His name is a shop", yeah, brilliant stuff. Just trying to pop his mates back home. Personally, if I'm paying money to go to a show, I'd want to actually, you know, pay attention and watch the show. But that's just me.

Fucking hell, I'll leave it next time

Forgot to say, in first impression and knowing how Ziggler is never on point in ladder matches and always rushes, I thought maybe he was supposed to win, but botched getting back in the ring? Probably not the case, but we know how fine he usually cuts it.

I thought that too. The double count out seems like a logical (if shit) way to keep the feud going, but it looked like Dolph was supposed to make it back in on time and didn't. Not sure who would shoulder more blame in that case, him or the ref.

A double DQ where they referee couldn't separate them, leading to a No DQ might have made sense, albeit pretty commonplace. Double count-out isn't really done that much now is it? Probably because it tends to be the most disappointing result that gets the most groans and boo's from the crowd.

For a double count-out, you would like to think that it is because the two are engrossed in a wild brawl leading up the ramp or something and are disregarding the referee's count, throwing more emotion into the fight than the rules of the match. With it being that neither could answer the 10, it just made it feel inconclusive.

I think need guidelines about what dress is allowed at wrestling shows, just so we don't embarrass ourselves baring in mind that we will be watching muscly men covered in oil pretending to fight eachother in their pants

Full tux should do it.

Alternatively, wear what you want and don't get precious about comments and opinions on an online forum?  ;)

Archived