WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

Not being precious petal, maybe if you were a little less vague of the so called embarrassment of such

It's just an opinion. I don't think anyone over the age of 12 should be wearing football shirts in public, unless playing football, but as mentioned, just my unimportant, inconsequential opinion.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being precious petal, maybe if you were a little less vague of the so called embarrassment of such

It's just an opinion. I don't think anyone over the age of 12 should be wearing football shirts in public, unless playing football, but as mentioned, just my unimportant, inconsequential opinion.

Does that mean I'm not allowed to wear pants when I'm at a wrestling event, because I'm not actually wrestling? Noted.

• Paid Members

:laugh: why 12? what's your beef with football shirts?

:laugh: why 12? what's your beef with football shirts?

Haha, not sure why 12...and you can wear what you want to a match, I just don't understand why you would. Same as I don't understand why people take belts to wrestling shows...In case you're called in to action???

People in their club's shirts obviously adds colour and atmosphere to a football game. Don't really get why you'd wear it out and about on a regular basis, but it's not something I think about a lot or annoys me when I see it.

I'm just miserable.

Back to Summerslam, after watching it again, did anyone think the Undertakers response against Lesnar "You're gonna have to" was a bit pathetic, seeing as they'd already done it once?

I mean, it was a cool line when he said it on Raw a few weeks back, but was just a bit...desperate saying it again.

I'm just miserable.

Back to Summerslam, after watching it again, did anyone think the Undertakers response against Lesnar "You're gonna have to" was a bit pathetic, seeing as they'd already done it once?

I mean, it was a cool line when he said it on Raw a few weeks back, but was just a bit...desperate saying it again.

Especially as he gobbed all over his face when he said it. Also considering Brock seemed to set him up for the line twice and still waited an age for him to say the retort.

Would have been a lot cooler if they didn't say it on Raw and saved it for the match, and the above didn't ruin it.

Regarding football shirts I agree with gbacon, I would never wear one out in public unless going to a football match or playing 5 a side football. This is my own view and I would never judge anyone wearing one down the pub or something.

What I do dislike is when NFL is on in Wembley. When I am around the area I have no idea what teams are playing because everyone who attends the games just seem to wear their favourite NFL teams jersey regardless of who is playing. I never understood this. Anyway I am going massive off topic here.

I hope who ever Lesnar faces at MSG is some one a bit more credible than Kofi Kingston especially as he has gone 2 PPVs in a row with out pinning some one. A match vs Kevin Owens would be pretty awesome. They are never going to use up one of Lesnar's PPV appearance on Owens so it would be a great 8-10 minute brawl having them face each other. I don't think it would damage Owens much in having him lose.

Seeing people in football shirts has never bothered me, but that dickhead Grimsby fan who's at most PPV's with a bunch of Grimsby or other Conference related signs can fuck right off. I don't think he was at Summerslam but he's been present more times than not at PPV's this year, or at least it feels that way. As someone who supports a team in the Conference, I'm probably in the 0.2% of the wrestling audience who has the foggiest idea what the fuck he's talking about most of the time. And he's not funny or amusing in the slightest. Signs like "Lenell John Lewis - His name is a shop", yeah, brilliant stuff. Just trying to pop his mates back home. Personally, if I'm paying money to go to a show, I'd want to actually, you know, pay attention and watch the show. But that's just me.

Who cares if 0.2% of the audience get it? Are you a Lincoln fan? "Grimsby 4 Barnet 0 Hahahaha" got a chuckle out of me a while back. It's not like the crowd is awash with interesting/original signs anyway.

Archived