WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Paid Members

I hate that Grimsby fan. I mean, I pretty much hate ALL signs - apart from ROMAN IS A WANK PHEASANT & FACE FUCK ME FINN - but his are just excruciating. He almost ruined Wrestlemania this year.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that Grimsby fan. I mean, I pretty much hate ALL signs - apart from ROMAN IS A WANK PHEASANT & FACE FUCK ME FINN - but his are just excruciating. He almost ruined Wrestlemania this year.

The "Michael Cole is socially awkward" one on Raw a couple of weeks ago was great.

I want to see Lesnar destroy, and I mean 20/30 suplex destroy Ziggler at MSG show.

• Paid Members

One thing I noticed in the Amell match is that he didn’t take a single back bump. In fact, he looked like he and his opponents went out of their way to make sure he didn’t land on his back, i.e. Stardust dropping him forwards from a vertical suplex lift.

I hope who ever Lesnar faces at MSG is some one a bit more credible than Kofi Kingston especially as he has gone 2 PPVs in a row with out pinning some one. A match vs Kevin Owens would be pretty awesome. They are never going to use up one of Lesnar's PPV appearance on Owens so it would be a great 8-10 minute brawl having them face each other. I don't think it would damage Owens much in having him lose.

If Lesnar's doing an even brawl where he takes punches and bumps, it's probably costing them more money than he's charging for the glorified house shows. The natural opponent for him at MSG is probably Bo Dallas. Nice if they do put him against someone in a proper match, though.

• Paid Members

Having people work these specials with Brock and having him battering his opponent basically get battered for a few minutes could be a great way to punish guys who fuck Vince off. Maybe Kofi sneezed in McMahons presence just before the last one

• Paid Members

I'm just miserable.

Back to Summerslam, after watching it again, did anyone think the Undertakers response against Lesnar "You're gonna have to" was a bit pathetic, seeing as they'd already done it once?

I mean, it was a cool line when he said it on Raw a few weeks back, but was just a bit...desperate saying it again.

Yeh, not a big fan of spots like that. It all feels like it designed to be included in a montage video. If they are spontaneous im all for it but when they feel forced i always cringe a little.

A great example that most people will disagree on is the famous 'sorry, i love you' superkick. Hated it.

I hope who ever Lesnar faces at MSG is some one a bit more credible than Kofi Kingston especially as he has gone 2 PPVs in a row with out pinning some one. A match vs Kevin Owens would be pretty awesome. They are never going to use up one of Lesnar's PPV appearance on Owens so it would be a great 8-10 minute brawl having them face each other. I don't think it would damage Owens much in having him lose.

If Lesnar's doing an even brawl where he takes punches and bumps, it's probably costing them more money than he's charging for the glorified house shows. The natural opponent for him at MSG is probably Bo Dallas. Nice if they do put him against someone in a proper match, though.

It is Bo Dallas apparently:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2366414/wwe-news-brock-lesnars-next-opponent-revealed-who-will-the-beast-face-at-msg-on-october-3/

• Paid Members

For those people who arent F4W subscribers, Bryan said he'd been sent a "proposed card" which included the Bo Dallas match, which is what the inquisitr is referencing. They were spot on about the kofi match months in advance last time, but the card they've been sent is basically identical to Summerslam, especially if they put Bo in a duster hat and trenchcoat, so who knows

• Paid Members

A great example that most people will disagree on is the famous 'sorry, i love you' superkick. Hated it.

No, you're right.

"Oh fucking hell, Shawn's 'acting' again"

I fucking hate that too. Listening to the Flair pod recently with someone I can't remember they were talking about that as some momentous emotional moment but even the dicsussion made my skin crawl. It's just so false. Which is a massive achievement in Wrestling.

Archived