WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The main event was amazing. Finish was a bit off, but the match itself was so great. Pure drama, and Undertaker worked his arse off. What a man he is. He brought it, when he would have been forgiven if he'd have used some smoke and mirrors. The sit up/laughing spot is going to take some beating for moment of the year. Whoever came up with that idea needs Wade Barrett's crown. It was fucking excellent.

I am guessing they did the Stewart interference to get themselves some great mainstream publicity. Not sure why he would help Rollins though, and as has been said his execution of the "heel turn" was poor.

How are they going to be able to hold off Lesnar getting revenge on Taker until Mania next year? Surely Lesnar will want Taker again on Raw tonight or at the least the next PPV. Is he going to go crazy again on Raw and they suspend him again?

• Paid Members

If the long term plan is Brock/Taker 3 at WrestleMania 32 I think that's a bit cack. I want Cena vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania while Taker can still walk.

In a perfect world you'd have had an in his prime JR calling that match. That would have been perfection.

putting this on a PPV that could do with the buy rate would be the right thing for me. Either at Night of Champions or something or the Rumble, then both go into different programmes for actual Mania season. This new nuts-kicking Taker should be a good fit for a Sting match, if they can write for it. I wasn't  that into the idea earlier in the year but this version of Taker comes across like a totally mad bastard - nearly anything would work, he's brilliant and I'll be annoyed if they both fuck off for unexplained reason til Mania season.

• Paid Members

Sting vs Undertaker has zero appeal to me. I just couldnt imagine it being any good. Two blokes with the same haircut rarely works for me. The only thing for me that Undertaker is worth doing is the avenging of the streak or a retirement match. Because Undertaker having matches for the sake of it (like he did with Bray Wyatt) is just a waste of time.

• Paid Members

Undertaker facing anyone but Lesnar now is a waste of time really. All he had was the streak and that has been completely wasted. It made Lesnar but he was already made, and Undertaker is the one sucking all the heat back up off him.

Nobody has benefited in the long term from this, and it's all but killed any use Undertaker had left.

Sting vs Undertaker has zero appeal to me. I just couldnt imagine it being any good. Two blokes with the same haircut rarely works for me. The only thing for me that Undertaker is worth doing is the avenging of the streak or a retirement match. Because Undertaker having matches for the sake of it (like he did with Bray Wyatt) is just a waste of time.

Hundred percent with you on this. Sting hasn't been the proper crow character for over 16 years now, he's just an old guy in face paint. I'd much rather see undertaker go on a crazy old man run against orton, sheamus, rusev etc cheating his way to wins over everyone and getting cocky, before getting caught out at mania and that's his send off. Almost like the big red heel run of 2002

Thought this show was outstanding! Everyone busted their balls! And that cliffhanger at the end, if the follow-up is good, was genius! More questions than answers, but in an episodic form of entertainment that's fine and dandy. Much fun. Had a blast watching it.

Archived