WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I don't know. While the finish killed the crowd a bit and sort of spoiled a brilliant main event, it serves a much larger purpose of continuing this brilliant story they are telling. They could have probably went another way with it that wouldn't have hurt this match so much, but it's a pretty great way to continue this "Undertaker is now a desperate sad old cunt" storyline - which is easily the most interesting 'Taker has been in years and years. 'Taker continuing the match and celebrating the win was such a cock move. Lesnar giving Undertaker the finger as he refused to tap out was pretty cool, just a shame the crowd gave up at that point.

The rest of the show was decent enough. Seth Rollins winning and continuing his boring reign isn't up to much though.

Aghhhh man! I listened to the MLW main show before watching SS and it played on my mind which direction they would go with Seth Rollins post show, and it's finally confirmed what I've always thought during his reign. I love the guy for what he does, but they've continued to book him as a slimy heel champion that he hasn't been properly scripted to change all that for his character. He's a long term money project so surely the company should be on top of that now, as he's not treated like a champion one bit.

I'm up to the Divas match thus far on delay but I thought the New Day stuff was something along the lines of what they do best. Pretty funny at times and now with the belts, I'll imagine they'll be more of a draw during those slots I hope.

I haven't watched Raw since Wrestlemania, but thought the show was pretty good. The amount of shit fucking finishes though. Rusev has totally been derailed. Stephen Armell really impressed me, considering the amount of time he has probably spent training. Sheamus/Orton was okay, and I really enjoyed the tag. I'm so fucking glad they kept the intercontinental championship match short, I'm so sick of seeing Big Show on my screen. Wyatt/Shield(ish) was good but too short in my opinion. I know Reigns tries to hard with the whole 'I'm a guy, hanging with another guy, and we're gonna swig beer after the show' thing, but I don't get why the crowd shit all over him. He's turning into a really good hand, just needs to drop, the buddy buddy thing with Ambrose. Cena/ Rollins was great, but the second shit finish on the show. I can't believe anyone thought it was a good idea for Jon Stewart to interfere. The diva's match was alright... Not exactly the revolution I was hoping for though. I heard Charlotte was supposed to win the championship, and Cena 'had a word'. I though Brock and 'Taker was excellent up until the finish. I don't even understand where you go from here. 'Taker looks like a chicken shit heel to me now. If they wanted a rematch, or wanted both men to look strong, why not just have a double DQ? Still enjoyed the show overall though.

• Paid Members

Undertaker has basically turned into Bill from Kill Bill. Old but deadly and completely cream crackers.

Loved the main event. Most of the Title vs Title match was fun. The rest was almost universally dull. Shout out to the New Day singing before and celebrating after as the exception.

I only saw the second half of the show so I missed the new day celebating which I'd have loved to have seen. They're consistently one of the most entertaining acts on the show. Credit is due to all of them who would all still be dull as otherwise. What will happen with the U.S title now? Taker vs Lesnar was ok I thought. At least Lesnar wasn't harmed in his defeat. Doubt we'll see him for months again now. He'll probably be on Raw tonight I would have thought though? Either doing the usual quit or getting suspended story?

Archived