WWE Summerslam 2015- Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

I'd like to see some more stipulations in this show. Orton/Sheamus needs literally any stipulation ever, doesn't really matter. Wyatts/Ambrose & Reigns should be no DQ or something. The womens match might work in a cage or something. Can see myself getting easily fatigued at points in the show as it is.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Who the hell ever wants to see Orton vs Sheamus ever again? I'd rather see Cena vs Orton again, I really would. Orton vs Sheamus has been done almost as many times and they don't have any chemistry whatsoever.

I think it looks a cracking card from a wrestling standpoint. Feels a bit like the original Summerslams with the amount of matches. Only problem is the fact we've seen half of these matches on TV recently.

Definitely agree that it could've done with a gimmick match or two though, especially in the case of Orton v Sheamus.

I am predicting the Wyatt family to re-unite with Rowan coming back or a new member.

As said in the Raw thread....

Sheamus to cash in his MITB after Rollins wins (via HHH interference which may set up a Cena vs HHH match further down the line, Mania?) and then Sheamus to beat Rollins but because Rollins has both belts Rollins will say that he lost the US title with no one knowing what belt Sheamus is cashing in, that way Rollins isn't double champ, no statue is made, Cena can feud with Sheamus for the US title and Cena/Triple H have something down the line and of course Rollins gets away with it again and is still the world champ. 

Taker to beat Lesnar and set up the third match at next year's WrestleMania where both men will be forced to put their WWE careers on the line, with them constantly teasing that Lesnar wants to go back to UFC.

Cena beats Rollins only for Sheamus to cash in and become the new WWE champion. Cena then continues his US Open challenge, Sheamus and Rollins feud for the next month or two where Rollins gradually turns babyface and is the "surprise" member of Team Shield at Survivor Series against Team Wyatt.

Orton beats Sheamus in a carbon copy of Orton against Rollins at WrestleMania. The man with the briefcase loses to Orton but ends the pay-per-view with the WWE Title.

Ryback beats both Miz and Big Show with a double Shell Shock and pins both of them.

The Shield beat the Wyatts when Bray abandons Harper. That's the plot they've been playing up "would Wyatt be willing to sacrifice himself for Luke Harper." Wyatt then explains his actions on RAW and Harper believes it, making him look like a compete prick in the process.

New Day regain the Tag Team Titles because it's the only logical choice. Prime Time Players are good but the New Day are that much better.

Red Arrow and Green Arrow will defeat Stardust and Barrett because when these celebrities (I don't know him from Adam personally) turn up they usually win, which hurts the actual wrestler even more. They can't beat a non-wrestler? 

Kevin Owens and Cesaro will end in a no-contest. They will continue to feud with one another and it'll result in a sixty minute Iron Man match at Night of Champions.

Team Bella v Team BAD v Team Paige. I take it giving the women a chance doesn't include having any time to come up with a decent name and instead just throw the word team in front of something? Charlotte will be the last one standing after she gets rid of Sasha Banks. 

Rusev will destroy Ziggler, reunite with Lana and after the match both Rusev and Lana will put Ziggler and Summer in matching Accolades. Mark Henry will be watching from the back, pretending to cry again with his US flag.

Do people actually want Rollins to turn face? For me, he's a good career heel who could be having a much more meaningful seeming reign if the authority seemed to know where they stood with him/the authority weren't the ones who seemed on the verge of turning face all the time. They've hinted too hard at the difficulties between Authority and Rollins and teased a permanent break-up too much that it won't have effect if/when that happens.

HHH shouldn't be this guy who says "y'know Seth, most people say please and thank you when they want something", it should be like at this years MITB where HHH gives this passionate speech right in Rollins' face about how he's gonna go out there and be the real deal. Trips needs to seem like he actually WANTS Rollins to be the new HHH a.k.a. a complete shithouse with few if any boundaries when it came to being a selfish, despicable, gutless heel. HHH and Steph may as well be Teddy Long by this point with them frowning at his bad manners all the time.

Also if Sheamus comes out of this WWE Champion and their plan is to do Orton/Sheamus for the title....I'm gonna need a wee break from this company.

• Moderators

Team Bella v Team BAD v Team Paige. I take it giving the women a chance doesn't include having any time to come up with a decent name and instead just throw the word team in front of something? 

Paige's team are called PCB or something like that. Kudos on some shoddy fantasy booking too.

Sheamus to cash in his MITB after Rollins wins (via HHH interference which may set up a Cena vs HHH match further down the line, Mania?) and then Sheamus to beat Rollins but because Rollins has both belts Rollins will say that he lost the US title with no one knowing what belt Sheamus is cashing in, that way Rollins isn't double champ, no statue is made, Cena can feud with Sheamus for the US title and Cena/Triple H have something down the line and of course Rollins gets away with it again and is still the world champ. 

I read somewhere that they were trying to get The Rock to appear at Summerslam to set-up HHH/Rock at 'Mania.

The Briefcase is only for a World Title shot though

If conceivably it could happen though Wouldn't your scenario make a Sheamus/Rollins feud more likely then a Cena/Sheamus one, why would they feud?

Sheamus would surely be angry at being somehow screwed into cashing in on the US Title, unless you are claiming Sheamus chooses to cash in on the US Title in which case it makes Sheamus look the dumbest idiot on the planet not going after the world title. 

But the briefcase in only for the WWE title so it can't happen anyway

I meant that because Seth has both titles they will end the show on a cliffhanger as to whether Sheamus has won both titles or the world title then next night on Raw Seth somehow worms his way out of it saying that it wasn't clear what title he went for or something to that effect. Cena would demand a rematch so would feud with Sheamus whilst Seth gets away with it again and keeps the world title.

It may not make sense but I'm sure The Authority would find a loophole of some kind.

I think if they did a MITB cash in for the US title, as like a "LOL SWERVE" type thing, a lot of people would just flip out an turn off. The MITB has always been for the WWE/World titles (the main titles) and they announce that before EVERY MITB match. If a cash it happens and they get the US title off Rollins/Cena, alot of people (myself included) would be very pissed off.

Archived