LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

Sorry, but there is nothing wrong with "will be" plus past participle. It's called the passive voice. The subject (whatever is doing the verb) is absent, only the object is present, but it's not active i.e. doing the verb, hence passive.

E.g. "The raffle will be drawn"

"The rumble will be won"

"The belt will be debuted"

"The pies will be eaten"

It's no reason to call someone an idiot, even if there is irrefutable evidence that they are.

I still can't pealieve folk have been challenged to a square go.

I've been challenged to many fights in my life, but only once in the form of a wrestling style promo. It's a little surreal to be honest. Well that and the fact he's tiny and seemingly oblivious to the fact he's capable of being mauled by a kitten. Moral of the story.. Boy needs to eat more pies and then he'll grow up to be big and strong!

• Paid Members

Well, anyway, with all these new marketing strategies in place, I reckon this show will draw 3.14159265358979 as many people as last time.

• Paid Members

The standards on here have dropped no end. 10 years ago everyone was training to be a lawyer, now we've only got 1. I blame all the Media students. Time wasters.

Slightly off topic and I realise it was a joke, but I thought it was worth pointing out that theres way more law graduates these days than there's jobs for them and most end up in other areas they didn't intend on, where as media graduates are near the top of the tables when it comes to getting employment in their field within 12 months of graduating....

In terms of the topic....carry on...