sick love song Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 I'm an accountant ... but I figured seeing as he can afford to put on a personal wrestling show for 4 people and pay all the wrestlers aaaaand buy everyone pie and chips without any capital or cashflow, there was no point in offering my help as he is already way more qualified than me in that area....
Sphinx Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 With the shows theme song by The Fug-peas. If you're going to pick an artist for that pun, why would you try shoehorn in a shit Fugees pun when something like Black Eyed Peas is made for it? And that would be shit too. Fucking Fug-peas.
gbacon85 Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 With the shows theme song by The Fug-peas. If you're going to pick an artist for that pun, why would you try shoehorn in a shit Fugees pun when something like Black Eyed Peas is made for it? And that would be shit too. Fucking Fug-peas. Or P.O.D ?
gbacon85 Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Fucking hate puns. How did you win the UKFF Humour Championship then?
sick love song Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Fucking hate puns. How did you win the UKFF Humour Championship then? He cheated .... because he is a lier who doesn't deserve to be a Mod :-p
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 21, 2015 Moderators Posted July 21, 2015 Fucking hate puns. How did you win the UKFF Humour Championship then? Because I don't do puns.
Mr_Danger Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Puns are a very low form of wit that usually amuse me greatly. These don't. Fug-Peas just hammered the last nail in the coffin of this once great thread. They took something destined for gold and turned it to shit.
truthofsin Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 WHY DONT U GET FUCKED U BULLYING CUNT This is what he decided to post to me on a Facebook thread earlier today.. Basically because i told him to grow up as he was acting like a bellend again. Maybe i should consider legal action because of his bullying and treatening? I mean that's the professional way of dealing with it right? I'm glad to see all his talk of turning over a new leaf and being sorry for treatening people and acting like a douche wasn't just words..
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 Real professional.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 I can just see the intermission of the event now... Well at this stage of the show, some of my punters maybe thinking "Adam, You're a liar! You promised that this show would have pies and now you're chatting up three WAGS." But if I said I am now going to jump into a TAXI, go t'butchers and recreate the Grimsby Pie Festival with these three taken women, you'd say "Adam, there are pies, we were wrong earlier."
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 Does any one actually know Adam Bowler in real life? What is his situation? He’s clearly not compos mentis, yet has the free reign and disposable income to play wrestling promoter. He can’t have a full-time job with his attitude and short fuse, surely? If he does, it’s certainly not customer-facing.
LPW Posted July 21, 2015 Author Posted July 21, 2015 No one on here nos me in real life. Yes I have some problems and I am getting help, I wish to have no more hassle on here or anywhere else and I would like to leave UKFF. Sorry if I have talked trash to anyone
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 Sorry if I have talked trash to anyone You know fine well you have. You can’t go around crying people are bullying you and that you’re going to call the police when you’re messaging people telling them to fuck off and challenging them to fights.
Ian 86 Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 There is actually a post on the event page that says "Due to the bullying on a website Rocky Future has pulled out of the LPW event." Am I the only one that reads that as Rocky got bullied online for appearing on a shitarse show? Great fan engagement - you should definitely come to this show to support the poor bullied wrestlers who are appearing.... Poor Rocky, I hope he got his 'before the show' pay up front. Shame he'll miss the during and after paydays
Recommended Posts