LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

For free entry, who wouldn't?

Ha! I meant I'd even have paid to go, curiosity would get the better of me

Well if you consider yourself a professional fan, you'd have to pay anyway...

We're all professional fans at the UKFF. No matter how many slanderous claims Mr. Bowler seems to be throwing about.

I'm not, i'm a cunt. Bowler said so. But this still makes me more useful than him!

First post on here so hi guys. I had the pleasure of getting a friend invite on Facebook from Bowler after attending the PCW Tribute to the Troops show a couple of weeks ago. Im assuming he saw me and recognised me from somewhere. At first he seemed ok, and myself and another was trying to give advice and ideas regarding promoting his show. Then I told him something he didnt like and he turned after I said I wouldnt speak to his talent for him about doing a promo vid for the show, saying that was his job. Found this page after a friend gave me the link, and realised how much of car crash of a promotion he runs, and how "professional" he has been. Oh im a bully too aparantly and he said Im the reason he quit wrestling. Well from what ive read it seems he is still in the biz. Lad really doesnt know when to shut up, and deserved everything he got on here.

Mind, if there was a pie and peas spread on, and a spot in the rumble going, I may have been tempted to cross the Pennines for this....

Edited by HatGuy

• Paid Members

I've introduced Benny to a few people as Hard Gay, and he's never taken it the wrong way.

Settle this the old fashioned way,

"Loser drops the gimmick" match? Book it, Bowler.